Lets make some noise.

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Since youtube throw a tantrum if it can hear a little music in the background of your dashcam recordings, I figure lets share some music here.

This one severely stimulate the Texan living deep down inside me, and it got that yummy Danish flavor.

One of my all time favorite title tracks.

Interesting song selection, I must admit, it sounds really good!

Those are some great tunes you picked! Volbeat always puts out such high energy tracks. I can see why "Sad Man's Tongue" really gets the horns up, especially with their infectious guitar riffs.

And Deep Purple is just classic rock n' roll. Stormbringer is such an epic title track, love how it builds up with those organ swells. Their solos just take it to another level.:cool:

I had no noise in some of my dashcam recordings and YouTube pulled the audio from the videos down the line. Ridiculous.

I have gotten that a lot, most often i mute my own videos.

Mind you if you do not have a strict NO to everything google it do some times work, for instance my friend he have often added AC DC to some of his videos, that chats apparently OK

Some of that good old Kraut stuff.

UFO a band you should know about if you are a head shaker.

Scorpions, most know them, i really like their old stuff, my vinyl collection had had the original,,,,, highly controversial album cover to the Virgin killer album.
Selling my huge collection of vinyl,,,,,, one of the biggest mistakes in my life.

I was 10 YO when the album dropped in 1976 but i was 13-14 before i heard it first time and got a cassette recording of it, and i recon i was 17 when i procured the album for my collection, had everything with Scorpions up until the Blackout album.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kamkar Off Topic 0