No GPS or SR after waking up from parking monitoring

hackra

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Hi everyone,

first of all, I read through all threads in the mini5 section and didnt find an answer to my question.

I have installed DDPAI mini5 with hardwire kit in my Jeep Cherokee KL, making sure to connect VCC to constant power and ACC to lighter plug interupted by key. I also checked the
fuse tap orientation and measured the voltage cut off with ignition on both lines, everything checks out as it should.

After first start, everything works correctly, the app shows the SR overlay, displays GPS speed and so on.... I have set up TimeLapse video and 24h in Parking monitoring.
In the mornig, the camera shows red LED as it should, wakes up with ignition On as it should, but if I connect the app to it, there is no speed info, no GPS data and no SR overlay....
I have to phusically disconnect the cam from the power, reboot the app or sometimes completeley reset the dashcam for the information to show up again.

I tried contacting DDPAI support, sent feedback through the app itself, no help there....

Also, no ADAS function is visible in the settings, I hear no ADAS related voice announcements and I cannot for the love of God set my region in the app setting/profile settings..

Here is a video of my settings:

Please help :)

Hi
I get the same
Have you fixed yours?

Hi
I get the same
Have you fixed yours?
I did not.... I ended up switching the parking monitoring OFF, now it just goes OFF when switching off power an wakes up when starting the car...

I do not know what else to do, no reply from DDPAI, no help here....

Hi everyone,

first of all, I read through all threads in the mini5 section and didnt find an answer to my question.

I have installed DDPAI mini5 with hardwire kit in my Jeep Cherokee KL, making sure to connect VCC to constant power and ACC to lighter plug interupted by key. I also checked the
fuse tap orientation and measured the voltage cut off with ignition on both lines, everything checks out as it should.

After first start, everything works correctly, the app shows the SR overlay, displays GPS speed and so on.... I have set up TimeLapse video and 24h in Parking monitoring.
In the mornig, the camera shows red LED as it should, wakes up with ignition On as it should, but if I connect the app to it, there is no speed info, no GPS data and no SR overlay....
I have to phusically disconnect the cam from the power, reboot the app or sometimes completeley reset the dashcam for the information to show up again.

I tried contacting DDPAI support, sent feedback through the app itself, no help there....

Also, no ADAS function is visible in the settings, I hear no ADAS related voice announcements and I cannot for the love of God set my region in the app setting/profile settings..

Here is a video of my settings:

Please help :)
If I'm not mistaken, ADAS is only available on 1st edition of Mini5 which are using HiSilicon processor (firmware version 7.0.x.x).

The ADAS is removed on 2nd edition of Mini5, which are now using Rockchip processor (firmware version 7.2.x.x).

Currently I'm testing Mini5 with 4G Bracket, will come up with review soon.

If I'm not mistaken, ADAS is only available on 1st edition of Mini5 which are using HiSilicon processor (firmware version 7.0.x.x).

The ADAS is removed on 2nd edition of Mini5, which are now using Rockchip processor (firmware version 7.2.x.x).

Currently I'm testing Mini5 with 4G Bracket, will come up with review soon.
I see. How come it works fine if not used as parking monitor?
I think there must be a bug in software

Back