A129 plus duo

Rsx5

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello
I am looking at buying A129 plus duo, is it still worth getting it considering its two or 3 years old model?

The A129 Plus Duo is still a very solid model! It comes with the core features needed in a dash cam, and has proved itself as a reliable unit in it's life-span.

Still, that's not to say that more modern VIOFO models don't have improvements over it, for example the A229 Duo has a 2k rear camera, improved build quality, and voice notifications, as opposed to just communicating to you through a series of beeps like the A129 Plus Duo.

The A129 Plus Duo is still a very solid model! It comes with the core features needed in a dash cam, and has proved itself as a reliable unit in it's life-span.

Still, that's not to say that more modern VIOFO models don't have improvements over it, for example the A229 Duo has a 2k rear camera, improved build quality, and voice notifications, as opposed to just communicating to you through a series of beeps like the A129 Plus Duo.
Thank you, I was wondering since I saw a good price and was thinking of getting that model as a gift but first want to make sure it's a decent dashcam.

Good info!.. TY!

Back