A129 pro 4k keeps rebooting

I'm surprised that its been working for so long LOL.
Let me try plugging the Front camera into the GPS unit. It doesn't wanna go in easily though, don't want to break it
The port on the GPS mount only has connections for power, so it makes no sense as to how your rear camera is working when plugged into this.

The port on the GPS mount only has connections for power, so it makes no sense as to how your rear camera is working when plugged into this.

I was stupid. The wires were plugged in correctly. The rear USB was BIGGER of the 2 wires.
It turns out that the cable that plugs into the GPS unit is very loose. Any bumps or shakes and the camera will shut off or restart.

Maybe I need a new GPS unit or a new cable altogether.
Maybe I can "fix" the loose connection by putting something into the USB port.

I was stupid. The wires were plugged in correctly. The rear USB was BIGGER of the 2 wires.
It turns out that the cable that plugs into the GPS unit is very loose. Any bumps or shakes and the camera will shut off or restart.

Maybe I need a new GPS unit or a new cable altogether.
Maybe I can "fix" the loose connection by putting something into the USB port.
Why not just plug the power cable into the camera itself?

The cable collides with each other. I would need to get some kind of adapter.
I can only plug in 1 cable, because plugging in the 2nd cable there isn't enough clearance
Just tuck the power cable behind the rear camera cable. It's fine this way.

I ordered the camera April 7, 2021.
Some earlier models developed an issue with the GPS/power connector on the back of the camera itself. Possible this could be the issue as well. You would need to test the GPS mount to determine which is the issue.

Back