Can someone help with a flash dump?

JeWell

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Hello all participants!
I repair DVRs. And for the first time they brought the DR900X-2CH model to me, the device shows absolutely no signs of life.
I considered the firmware to be a programmer and it turned out that the flash memory chip was completely empty (clogged with FFs).
Therefore, i need either a full dump, or at least a dump of the first kilobytes, where the bootloader code is.
A separate bootloader file is available on the official website; it will not work in this case, because... NAND flash memory chip that uses spar regions.
On the board there are inscriptions for the DR900X / DR750X models, so I’ll assume that the dump from the 750x model will also work.
Or, as an option, if someone has information, maybe you can tell me the points for connecting the rs232 port? In theory, the device can also be flashed through it.

Instead of the native bootloader, I flashed the code from the HI3516 processor, the device began to output port 232 log, so I found where the pins of this port are. But an attempt to connect in the "HiTool" program is unsuccessful - it does not see the connection with the device... So, will probably still have to flash the dump into a flash drive. That is, I need the dump that was originally requested.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B DR900X (1CH or 2CH or 2CH IR) 3
Back