mini0806 camera munual

There is no such thing as 'American English' or any other derivation. There is 'English' and then there are mistakes.

Indian-English, being spoken by the most people, is the predominant variation. I chat every day about the vagaries of English from one town to another in Britain. They can't all decide on about ANY one thing in the language.
Each area, region has their own flavor.

I have not looked at the manual.

dear mates,
here is the first released mini 0806 manual, great thanks for Nigel's help!

http://www.mini0806.com/firmware/mini0806 manual V2.pdf
We just noticed all the PLAYBACK setting is not listed on the manual when we have the printing on hand. We will update ASAP for the second printing process.
for now, keep that as a virgin land for you to discover........

Enjoy
Rayman @MEGtech

Hi Rayman,

Please accept my compliments as I found the Mini 0806 manual to be useful. Documentation is never perfect but as I go through the manual trying to figure out what microSD cards to purchase I have the following questions:

1. Please consider adding a section that lists which Micro SD cards the product has been tested with. I'm sure that the developers and QA folks have used several different brands of Micro SD cards and know what works and what doesn't.

2. The manual indicates that the Mini 0806 "supports dual microSD card 128GB*2". It would be useful if the manual also instructed us whether both microSD cards can be configured to be written simultaneously -- OR -- can only one can be used at a time -- AND/OR-- is there an option to fill one microSD card up and then automatically switch over to the second, etc... in short - exactly what is the benefit of having two microSD slots? How exactly can they be used? As another example, in the event of an accident, can I give one microSD card to the police and keep the other knowing that both microSD cards have the exact same content? Will there be firmware enhancements over time that improve on how the dual microSD cards can be used? The manual should cover this in my opinion.

Thanks,
Chris

I'm sorry but I believe you are missing the point. When referring to this camera in documentation, manuals and their website, how is this done?

mini0806 or
mini 0806 or
MINI0806 or
Mini 0806 or .....

TOTALLY AGREE that the documentation should be consistent. If the text string were "mini0806" that be sufficiently unique that doing a google search would guarantee perfect hits. Regardless, the manual should be consistent.

Chris

it's not like you are not going to read it many times.
I've only read it over two or three times to look for really rough things. I've never really took a serious read to any of the manuals in my DashCams to be honest, but you will notice this is one of the most nice manuals for this type of camera.

we will update the manual when the 2nd printing.
Thanks for your comments guys

Back