Plug connections extremely hot

SteelFK1

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I had the problem a week ago that the camera (3CH) has given sounds of itself and has gone out again and again and started by itself again, but then mach with a camera went up, times with 2 instead of 3.

Wanted to know why and have piece by piece the plugs and burned my fingers so hot were the golden spots - in the end, the problem was fixed in which I have not used the camera for 20 minutes.

In general, the camera is very hot, too hot - is that normal? Are there any useful updates?

I have the camera since January 2021, use it with a 512GB memory card, I have never done an update or something - can you reduce the heat in the housing?

Otherwise I never had any problems... im using Samsung Evo Plus the red one everytime.

And another question, can you turn off the G-sensor completely? I had a traffic accident, the recording was automatically saved and the last 10 seconds are just missing, I want to turn off the sensor completely, is it possible?
Currently I can only set low - middle and high.

In general, the camera is very hot, too hot - is that normal?
It is normal for the metal sockets to feel very hot, I think they are used as a heat sink!
They are not actually very hot, just feel like it because they are made of metal.

And another question, can you turn off the G-sensor completely?
No, not currently.

It would be interesting to know how it got lost. Where there any corrupted video files, or was the last 10 seconds just missing?
Did anything unusual happen, such as loss of power?

no no power failure or similar, the file in which this happened also just goes one minute and 27 seconds, instead of 3.
I always let my engine run for 4-5 minutes to make sure the 3 loop minutes are finished - After the accident the next file started and saved a whole 3 minutes.

The accident happened, 3 seconds later or so find a new file, the missing 1 minute 23 seconds are just missing

Thanks for the information,

Can you give me the files from before and after the accident? Use something like Google Drive and PMs if you want to keep it private. I have a new A139 coming for testing and would like to replicate what happened…

i cant sorry, was driving 9000 km in 1 month, its gone allrdy - otherwise no problem. i can check memory tomorrow maybe i have the file with the crash in the folder

Back