Aliexpress generic 2k motorcycle dashcam

alexantao

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Hi
I bought ( November 2023) a dashcam for my motorcycle. It claimed.s to be 2k o. Both channels. I don't know if it true 2k but I think the image is good. It's this:

-1089594027-1398409672.jpg

I don't know the real brand, if there's one, but the specifications are as the following tablet:
-1088400390591838623.jpg

If works great. But I have an issue about the date/time. When I connect to if through wifi, It seems to sync the time with the phone. I use kycam to see viseos and control settings. But later it gets lost, the time changes and if I choose to stamp the date/time on the video, it not real.

I'd like to know if anybody knows of any custom firmware I could install on it to fix this issue.

Thanks !

Can you share us some video samples, at night and day?

Maybe the 'button battery' is a watch battery sized backup for the RTC real time clock that keeps the time while there is no power. Possibly you could open it up and replace it.

Can you share us some video samples, at night and day?

Maybe the 'button battery' is a watch battery sized backup for the RTC real time clock that keeps the time while there is no power. Possibly you could open it up and replace it.
But the time is lost when the dashcam is turned on. From one video to another, when it cycles (according configuration, 1min to 3 min).
I also changed the configuration now, but it was also happening when the dashcam was connected directly to the battery. No power loss.

I'd be glad to send some videos. I have a few on YouTube, but I tried to send some raw ones here but the system denied.

Back