DDPai mini5 didn't record one entire day

HoloCoCos

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
It's not often that I download videos recorded by DDPai mini5, I probably did that 3-5 times only. Today I had a near crash and when I arrived home I tried to download the video, but to my utmost surprise, there were no recordings today.

The camera turned on when I turned the car on when leaving home (I heard the chime sound), the camera acquired GPS around the same spot it usually gets it (I heard the audio notice) and it even recorded at least 1 "emergency" video when I hit a bump on the road (I recall listening to the "photo" sound at least once). My "trip" had two stops when the car was turned off for about 30 min in each. I really don't recall if the camera made any sound after these 2 stops.

When I arrived at home, without turning off the car, I connected the DDPai App to the camera in the expectation do download the video and the last video there was the "parking mode" from Feb-14th (the cam is hardwired using ddpai mini5 hardwire kit). There wasn't any video recorded on Feb-16th and even the last "emergency" recording was from Feb-13th. There was no live preview. Even after closing the app and reopening the same behavior happened. I turned off the car, waited 30 seconds and turned on the car again. To my surprise it started recording, however no previous recording from Feb-16th were listed on the timeline.

I'm using an iPhone with iOS 15.3.1 and DDPai App is the version 6.0.7. I forgot to get the firmwire version on the dash cam, I'll check it when I get back on the car. I'll also try to access the video directly using a usb cable in the computer to check if the issue is just in the app.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P mini5 0
A mini5 0
H mini5 2
ash9949 mini5 4
bossti mini5 24
Back