E2 Review From Different YouTube Channel

VANTRUE Element 2 | DASHCAM REVIEW | 2022 Best Value​

By SHE FAST

Vantrue Element 2 Dual 2K Dash Cam Review!​

by The Rideshare Guy

Hi Nigel,
This dash cam features with a special magnetic-assit mount, which makes the dash cam easier to install and more stable on the windshield. The mount is attached to the front windshield by an electrostatic sticker, so it can hold the camera tightly without falling off. The E2 Dash Camera features an innovative mount with a magnetic structure design that allows you to easily remove the dash cam whenever you want without having to remove the entire amount.
That is a very wobbly mount :ROFLMAO:

Should YOU Buy the Vantrue Element 2 E2 Dual Dash Cam?​

by K9 Dash Cams

Yeah that is not a good review, either holding camera in hand, or mounting it in dashboard where it should not be.
Make me think it is a free item ( free for a review ) and the person just want to sell it on craiglist as fast as possible.
A review should be weeks to make, and it should also have footage from a range of situations or at least day & night.

The cameras i test, well i do quick form a general opinion of them, but really i would like to use it for a few months at least before i go out and talk about them in public.
I at least test a camera for 6 month, but it could be only 3 months or so are in the car, the rest is in my living room window ( facing south so do get toasty in summer )

What i like most though is to be able to help other peole that might have questions or problems with that model,,,, i think this is why i spend so much time in here.

Yeah that is not a good review, either holding camera in hand, or mounting it in dashboard where it should not be.
Make me think it is a free item ( free for a review ) and the person just want to sell it on craiglist as fast as possible.
A review should be weeks to make, and it should also have footage from a range of situations or at least day & night.

The cameras i test, well i do quick form a general opinion of them, but really i would like to use it for a few months at least before i go out and talk about them in public.
I at least test a camera for 6 month, but it could be only 3 months or so are in the car, the rest is in my living room window ( facing south so do get toasty in summer )

What i like most though is to be able to help other peole that might have questions or problems with that model,,,, i think this is why i spend so much time in here.
Hi,

Thanks for your kindly and patiently feedback. Sorry for the bad impression.
Vantrue team has been constantly exploring and developing, in order to provide reliable, trusted, and top-notched dash cams to everyone. We do want to collect more suggestions from dash cam users and help to resolve dash cam buyers' problem.
Also, we do think you have great insights in dash cam. If available, we would like to get your in-hand review of Vantrue dash cam.

Many thanks

Well i do actually have a lot of room for dashcams in my car at the moment with just 3 cameras ( working ) in the car ( Viofo A229 and A119 mini ) my side camera are still in the car, but the K2S system died so need to be taken out.
I haven't even gotten around to fixing my zoom camera i normally have on my windscreen, even though all i need to do is fire up my soldering station and fix it, but i am a little down at the moment so hard for me to get anything done.

But i don't really do review as i understand them, though i do often do a initial unboxing video of new cameras, and make footage available so people can form their own idea if a system is for them.
And i am of course always available for questions, or if people would like some particular footage to DL in the raw format from a camera, though i can of course not do winter footage in the summer and vice versa.

I am sharing on my camera related channel, but that is not having a large following. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOju6U_S1yfAGjz36GZV4ug/videos

It seems filled with great insights and we're so glad to invite you to do a Vantrue dash cam test if available.

Vantrue E2 Front and Rear Dash Cam with WiFi GPS Review & Test | 2.5K Mini Car Camera​

You NEED This Dash Cam!! The Vantrue E2 - An Honest Review​

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Vantrue Dash Cam E2 2
Vantrue Dash Cam E2 5
Back