Hardwiring a Chevrolet Tracker 2024

ViniRust

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Dash Cam
Viofo A119 Mini 2
Hi, I'll hardwire my dashcam to be able to use parking mode, but I'm a bit confused about which fuses are safe to use on my interior fuse panel.

I didn't check for unused fuses to see if they're wired, but assuming they're not wired, which ones could I safely use?
The owner's manual shows every possible fuse for the model, but mine isn't the top of the line version (Premier), I bought the LT version (one above the cheapest IIRC).
Yesterday, I tested some fuses to seek for ACC and BAT fuses, but it was too dark and I didn't write it down.

When the hardwire kit arrives, I'll test the fuse panel for wired empty slots, but I'd like to know now what I could use, so I can be prepared.

I dropped the image in Google Translate so you guys could assist me, but the translations could be a bit misleading at worse. I assume "body" should be translated to "chassis".

Original image
OZHsdXj.png

Google Translate
translated_image_en.png

Hi, I'll hardwire my dashcam to be able to use parking mode, but I'm a bit confused about which fuses are safe to use on my interior fuse panel.

I didn't check for unused fuses to see if they're wired, but assuming they're not wired, which ones could I safely use?
The owner's manual shows every possible fuse for the model, but mine isn't the top of the line version (Premier), I bought the LT version (one above the cheapest IIRC).
Yesterday, I tested some fuses to seek for ACC and BAT fuses, but it was too dark and I didn't write it down.

When the hardwire kit arrives, I'll test the fuse panel for wired empty slots, but I'd like to know now what I could use, so I can be prepared.

I dropped the image in Google Translate so you guys could assist me, but the translations could be a bit misleading at worse. I assume "body" should be translated to "chassis".

Original image
View attachment 72156

Google Translate
View attachment 72157

Some of the fuses I think you could try.
F3.2 Rain sensor
F22.2 Sunroof
F25 Aux
F32 Windshield washer

Best to stay away from AirBag and any safety fuse.
Avoid fuses that have motors attached to them like wiper motor etc.
Control module best left alone.

I don't know which ones are active when the truck is turned off so you will have to pin it out and Write it down lol.

Hopes that helps.
Post some footage of your recordings when you are done.

Cheers.

Back