LTE Connectivity Module

Your reply means the LT01 will have 5GHz and with xfer rate around 867 Mbps (86MBs approx)?
Ok makes sense to use 5GHz wifi.
I couldn't find detailed specs of the Vantrue LT01 box

This unit below has a similar price point to the LT01 but it is at full retail not
based on quantity purchase that Vantrue can do.

I don't think Vantrue will offer a unit like the TP-Link M7450, a 300 Mbps LTE-Advanced
Mobile Wi-Fi, which is similar in price to the LT01.
This is likely because it would be excessive for its intended use.
If the LT01 has all the features as the M7450 then it would be a good price.

I'm looking forward to seeing it in action. Hopefully we won't be locked to a Vantrue cloud
and will have options. (Thinking of another company here)

View attachment 72003
I apologize for any misunderstanding, the maximum transfer rate of LT01 is 150 Mbps download and 50 Mbps upload but it is equipped with both frequencies.

All users will have free cloud storage at the current stage. We will provide upgrade plans afterwards.

Send one over! lol jk ;)

Interested to see feedbacks from fellow members to see how this all works out and what the battery draw might be compared the one without. I don't have those equipments to test battery draw.

Some questions I have... Is it really only locked down to a specific carrier list? Can one not use Mint Mobile (MVNO of T-Mobile) or other smaller MVNOs? How much data does it use?
For the US, we've tested Verizon, AT&T(FirstNet), T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Rogers and Telus, all works fine. Not sure about other MVNOs but I assume that it would be fine as long as they fit in the LTE bands. We'll have people to try out later.

For the US, we've tested Verizon, AT&T(FirstNet), T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Rogers and Telus, all works fine. Not sure about other MVNOs but I assume that it would be fine as long as they fit in the LTE bands. We'll have people to try out later.
Thanks for the updates Jeff, looks very promising! :)

Good to know - hopefully that's the case as some MVNOs are cheaper than the major carriers.

Back