Parking Battery-Power Station, 3X capacity and 3X cheaper than dedicated options + extra functionality

Thank you very much. It's really a pity that Baseus advertises 140W while it's not the case. Do you also confirm that it's totally impossible to run any UPS fast enough using the 5V USB-OUT of the PS?
I would not say it is impossible :), simply so far I was not able to find fast enough 5V UPS/Relay/Double power transfer switch.
I am not sure about Capacitor with the Relay, some testing needed, it was used to power A119V3 camera, not so demanding and similar to Mini2, I guess.
The noted earlier UPS also works for Mini2 in 5V system.
However the problem is with the new, very sensitive and intolerant to tiniest power disruption DVRs, such as A229Pro/Plus and A139 Pro, which work with the same UPS in 12V system but not 5V system.

On a good note:
Today, I received the first in the list, 5V to 12V converter, I measured the unloaded output voltage and it is good at 12.13V.
Tomorrow, I will test Baseus PS with this Converter and UPS to power A229Plus with HK4, set to 11.8V cutoff, and will videotape and post.

Back