Review recording A139 Pro

Ecksile

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just finished the install on A139Pro and all lights working ok.
Can view live recording ok but when I try to review the saved files from the Viofo App on my Iphone I get the message "the operation couldn't be completed. (PHPhotosErrorDomain error 3311)" There are no saved files
Help please to clear the problem - I'm not very techy

How about if you DL a file to your iphone, and then play it from its destination, do it still give that error. ( of course that's no good for browsing footage )
It do seem to be a Apple thing in their very tight would up ecosystem.

you can also get a small card reader and plug that into the phone, again of course again it will have to be a apple approved piece of hardware, you cant just rip any phone enabled card reader of a shelf and do that.

I always review footage on my PC and its 32" screen, but you might be a phone only person like so many others these days.

Just finished the install on A139Pro and all lights working ok.
Can view live recording ok but when I try to review the saved files from the Viofo App on my Iphone I get the message "the operation couldn't be completed. (PHPhotosErrorDomain error 3311)" There are no saved files
Help please to clear the problem - I'm not very techy
Please check if there is a VPN on your phone and turn it off to test. Please also confirm if you have limited the VIOFO app in your settings.

Back