Thinkware ARC launched

Agie

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
70mai S500, A229 Pro, VS1, Nexus 4 Pro, S1 Pro, A119 v3v2v1
Last edited:
Well no one complained about the cameras with the OV4689 back in the day, i also think the 1080p OV sensor in the 70mai Omni are interesting
Also looked at newer OV sensors, and not at all bad spec sheets on some of them.

Dont look like my favorite form factor, but i would still give it a go if Thinkware sent me one

Front Vehicle Departure Warning looks pretty cool, and the Traffic Signal Alert. I'm guessing this is a warning if you are about to go through a red light.

Front Vehicle Departure Warning looks pretty cool, and the Traffic Signal Alert. I'm guessing this is a warning if you are about to go through a red light.
They never worked properly on dashcams I've used in the past (think the A119 v3 had it?). Only works properly in vehicles with ADAS installed, and even then not all ADAS is useful..

Well no one complained about the cameras with the OV4689 back in the day, i also think the 1080p OV sensor in the 70mai Omni are interesting
Also looked at newer OV sensors, and not at all bad spec sheets on some of them.

Dont look like my favorite form factor, but i would still give it a go if Thinkware sent me one
This is true when the A119 series had it. It's no Starvis sensor but price point seems a bit high for what it has if it can't keep up

Back