Viofo a129 plus rear camera

SHIGMAN

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, is the quality of the rear camera for the viofo a129 plus duo decent enough at night time? Or is it not so good at night time. I need a rear camera of decent quality because i drive a lot at night, thanks

It is pretty good, one of the best for low light. Only FHD (1080) but there are currently very few dashcams with 2K rear.

Of course every camera needs some light before it can produce a good image.

It is pretty good, one of the best for low light. Only FHD (1080) but there are currently very few dashcams with 2K rear.

Of course every camera needs some light before it can produce a good image.
Better than those cheap Chinese cameras, front and rear cam full 4k,etc etc for 50 quid

You don’t get real 4K even at one end for £50, they normally have a 2K sensor and invent the other half of the pixels.

Hi, is the quality of the rear camera for the viofo a129 plus duo decent enough at night time? Or is it not so good at night time. I need a rear camera of decent quality because i drive a lot at night, thanks

1080P offers better low light performance. I run the A129 Duo and it's decent at night. No camera is going to give you a crystal clear view in low lighting situations.

I also drive a fair bit at night and wouldn't want anything other than an IMX291 or IMX307 camera at the rear.

Back