2CH Panorama X2. FullHD + FullHD ( 256Gb ). Sony Exmor CMOS. WDR. GPS. 24/7 Parking Mode Rec.

Maybe a visit to shark tank. It is a TV show in the US where people pitch their ideas to investors to get money to bring the product to market. They do expect a percentage of the profits and they know how to market the product. You can find more information about them on the web. Not sure if they would entertain investing in foreign companies targeting US markets. Just a suggestion.

Maybe a visit to shark tank. It is a TV show in the US where people pitch their ideas to investors to get money to bring the product to market. They do expect a percentage of the profits and they know how to market the product. You can find more information about them on the web. Not sure if they would entertain investing in foreign companies targeting US markets. Just a suggestion.

We also have here "Dragons Den", but they want big chunk %.

The realization in need of such remote lens system is out there for a many years ( for me personally I have been thinking about 3 years ). I was communicating with few manufacturers during all this time, but most of them dont want to invest their own money into something they see a risk. Most manufacturers work on principle: you order - you pay - we produce, and I understand them on this point.
@Sungmoon Jang is one of few who I know ( and met face to face as well ) that can fully handle this project right way from A to Z providing quality product and not saving on cutting a corners, so we already have a processing know how ( as you mentioned ). The only thing is missing $ to for-fill this project.

Seems like we need to spot a gap in the market, which has been achieved. AND finance it, which is a work in progress.

Does anyone know someone at Apple/IBM/Microsoft/etc ( IE not the usual suspects ) ?

Or better yet, the next first division winning Lotto numbers.

Then again Crowd Funding may work.

Perhaps some retailer like GearBest may know someone looking to expend into dashcams.

This seems a natural area for GoPro or their competitor/s to expand into, with little effort. http://recode.net/2014/06/30/your-summer-guide-to-three-leading-pov-action-cameras/

In the unlikely event that I can help, please let me know. I want this technology to grow & improve, sooner rather than later.

There are a couple of samples on YT - the quality at night looks absolutely superb but I've learnt to wait until I've got something in hand as the DOD cameras looked amazing in the videos in China but not so great over here :( From observing how much work Sungmoon puts into these this could finally be the real deal :)

Hopefully the X2 will look this good here too in the UK and if so I have money waiting to buy one :)

Last edited:
It looks like the factory is already selling early samples / unauthorised stock of these on Aliexpress :/

It looks like the factory is already selling early samples / unauthorised stock of these on Aliexpress :/

This on Ali is for local market has been released a week ago. It has a different specs. Front camera IMX122, Rear AR0330., Also different lens.

For International market there will be few changes: Front + Rear both SOny Exmor IMX122, also much better quality lens used and some other tweaks.

Ah that makes sense from what I've read - so basically that's the domestic market version.

How come they do a potentially inferior domestic market version of these, any ideas? It would seem less work to do just one wouldn't it for all markets, although I can understand this means they will attract more customers.

Thanks again mate :)

Ah that makes sense from what I've read - so basically that's the domestic market version.

How come they do a potentially inferior domestic market version of these, any ideas? It would seem less work to do just one wouldn't it for all markets, although I can understand this means they will attract more customers.

Thanks again mate :)

Different markets have different needs, same as with cars: the same new release BMW may have some different specs and price for different markets.

Different markets have different needs, same as with cars: the same new release BMW may have some different specs and price for different markets.

we also do the same. With Export Quality meat mostly going overseas. & the rest being sold locally:(

On one of the foreign forums they're estimating around the 2x price :)

Last edited:
Like I said it's effectively two Panorama's in one, even down to having two processors, I can't see it being that cheap

Any idea what the price is going to be like for this?
It is early to talk about exact price yet. All depends on re-sellers %.
Need to wait a little bit.

End of this month. Now, on the mass production. I did two years r&d.
Thanks
now im new to this thread researching panorama cameras as my blackspew is on the way out.
let me get this straight,
1. it is too early to determine the release date of this 2CH Panorama X2, right????
2. too early to know the price of this camera?? right???
3. could be many months to a year or more until its release?? right??
4. you are lacking investors to get this off the ground into production?? right??

@wozzzzza I think this is ready to go in the next few weeks - the guys talking about investors etc are on about a different solution with just remote cameras as far as I know.

The lower spec version of this like Niko says is already on sale now!

man, I think I need to read a bit more. im defecting away from blackspew, never getting another one of them as long as I live. guardtrak is a long way off leaving only panorama if I want a decent camera.

now im new to this thread researching panorama cameras as my blackspew is on the way out.
1. it is too early to determine the release date of this 2CH Panorama X2, right????
4. you are lacking investors to get this off the ground into production?? right??

re your points
1. yes, but since it's been publicly announced, expect that sooner, rather than later
2. yes, our best guess is around twice the price of the current Panorama model
3. see 1.
4. no, otherwise it wouldn't have been announced.

Just to clarify: X2 model is originally made for local Korean market ( local big order ) with specs ( Sony Exmor + AR0330 CMOS ). Nothing to do with "lack of investors". That X2 for local market is developing according to plan.
Talks were about both cameras remote lens project IDEAs, PROPOSALs etc. we are discussing on DCT long time. This project is feasible if there will be an order from somebody ( company ) to produce it. This is typical way how manufacturing works: manufacturer produces what client pays for. If no one pays, - nobody produces ;)

Updated model which is announced here ( both cameras Sony Exmor ) will be ready for beta testing soon ( probably during next month ).

I would be very interested in a dual remote lens, central DVR with screen. Keep all of the features as in modern Panorama family.
The advantage (to me) over two standard independent DC is; small lens housing, Simpler & cleaner to wire one DVR under the dash instead of two up on the glass, and hopefully some way to synchronize the two video feeds so it is an option to display as a pair. Parking/motion mode should function for both camera's.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B X2 0
B X2 9
L X2 2
E X2 2
Joelinnh X2 2
Back