65W Downgrade firmware,software EVERYTHING??

redtop

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Usual 65W issues. After latest updates 4.40, it no longer alerts for anything in terms of lane, collision, cameras etc.

It is constantly stuck on the initial setup on every startup when the car is turned on.

I even subscribed to cyclops and it didnt work (already got refunded)

I really dont want to buy another dash cam when this one was working fine until the update

How do i downgrade the software - garmin express only updates

Garmin support themselves have said they no longer support this dash cam. Its frustrating as i bought it awhile ago secondhand and this only happened when i updated it.

Any fix please?

Cheers

Hi

Usual 65W issues. After latest updates 4.40, it no longer alerts for anything in terms of lane, collision, cameras etc.

It is constantly stuck on the initial setup on every startup when the car is turned on.

I even subscribed to cyclops and it didnt work (already got refunded)

I really dont want to buy another dash cam when this one was working fine until the update

How do i downgrade the software - garmin express only updates

Garmin support themselves have said they no longer support this dash cam. Its frustrating as i bought it awhile ago secondhand and this only happened when i updated it.

Any fix please?

Cheers
Have you tried factory resetting the dashcam or the option of reinstalling the firmware (if at all possible)? It seems like an older dash cam, so you might be out in the lurch and have to buy a new cam...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Garmin Other 0
nutsey Garmin Other 6
Back