70mai Firmware Update (changing from Chinese to English)

Hello. You have a NEW version of the Chinese 1S. I guess there's another image sensor there.
Here is the firmware, it has English in it and will only work with the Chinese application:
Hi Lisabon, i have the same problem.. my device is chinese 2022.10 D06. Try to use this APK and Firmware from this reply but there error due to region limitation. Please kindly help

1681880337982.jpeg

Hi Lisabon, i have the same problem.. my device is chinese 2022.10 D06. Try to use this APK and Firmware from this reply but there error due to region limitation. Please kindly help
What is the firmware version?

What is the firmware version?
i am using this from your reply, because i saw Darren Wright post the same problem

FW_70mai_1S_rev.2_v1.0.0_for_CN_(ENG).zip

drive.google.com
drive.google.com

Here is the screen capture and file you need. Thanks a lot before

1681893995013.jpeg

Attachments

• RecStatus.log.txt
    2 KB · Views: 5
Hello. You have a NEW version of the Chinese 1S. I guess there's another image sensor there.
Here is the firmware, it has English in it and will only work with the Chinese application:
hello lisabon_Q3
Do you have the original file of this version? Can you give it to me? Thanks!

hello @lisabon_Q3 sorry to catch you here, i have problem with my a400, i just bought it and it suddenly shutdown and remains red indicator on the power button after i try to push firmware 1.3.17ww from 70mai app,
what can i do then?

Hi, this is not my firmware, this is the SS-SYSTEM user from the forum 4pda.to
Try his other firmware. Maybe she'll help you:
Good luck
Hello @lisabon_Q3, I have tried also with this firmware but still having the next error in the autorization process in the app "The connection has failed and this device is not supported for use in the area. Contact the seller to replace it". I'm from Mexico. What should I do?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-06-13 at 10.28.32 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-06-13 at 10.28.32 PM.jpeg
    30.4 KB · Views: 6
Hello @lisabon_Q3, I have tried also with this firmware but still having the next error in the autorization process in the app "The connection has failed and this device is not supported for use in the area. Contact the seller to replace it". I'm from Mexico. What should I do?
Nothing is clear, what version of 1S do you have? Show the photo. What firmware have you installed? Follow the link 2 FIRMWARE.

sure here’s the info:

70mai Dash Cam 1s (Midrive D06). I’ve tried with the RegionFree_1.0.4.zip firmware

Attachments

• IMG_4352.jpeg
    IMG_4352.jpeg
    273.8 KB · Views: 17
sure here’s the info:

70mai Dash Cam 1s (Midrive D06). I’ve tried with the RegionFree_1.0.4.zip firmware
Try Region Free 1.1.13

Merhaba, 70 mai d01 kamerasının yeşil lideri var ama böyle bir uyarı alıyorum. Nasıl düzeltebilirim? Yeni bir hafıza kartı aldım ama işe yaramadı.Screenshot_20230707_172720_70mai.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230707_173601_70mai.jpg
    Screenshot_20230707_173601_70mai.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 6
Hello, the green led of the 70mai d01 camera is on, but I am getting such a warning. How can I fix? I bought a new memory card but it didn't work.

Hello, the green led of the 70mai d01 camera is on, but I am getting such a warning. How can I fix? I bought a new memory card but it didn't work.
I'm getting the same error and couldn't find a solution.

Hii, i allready studied this threat but i cannot find the solution.

Im using 70mai 1S with Midrive06 and after update firmware it goes to chinese version, i allready download new aps VERSION V3.2.5 with Firmware 1.0.0.

And now i cannot connect apps into dashcam, it blinking RED.

What should i do now?

I have just bought a 70mai_do6_02ee and have the region error, I have a iphone and a mac how do i update the firmware (USB or SD card) and which one should i be updating it with.

thanks

Back