70Mai M800 available now

Novatek or Sigmastar?

Rear cam seem to be just 1080p ? i would have expected better, but 1080p do work with euro plates, but for US you really would want bigger sensor as rear camera is often only chance at least with oncoming cars.

I would like to read more INFO & see more pics of product

Rear cam seem to be just 1080p ? i would have expected better, but 1080p do work with euro plates, but for US you really would want bigger sensor as rear camera is often only chance at least with oncoming cars.

Here's the test video, the front camera is clear。
https://b23.tv/6oXj48S

i can not get it to play in 4 k

The resolution of the rear camera is indeed a bit low:giggle:Unfortunately, it is not equipped with an internal camera。

No internal camera is fine with me, i dont like / need those.

Seem to be internal memory up to 256 GB
Seem to only be HDR on rear camera ???
Also can this be smart camera with a 4G access point ?
A bit strange.

For a few days i have a unknown parcel coming my way, i think from China, but it is taking the long route and tracking not working well.

Last edited:
No internal camera is fine with me, i dont like / need those.

Seem to be internal memory up to 256 GB
Seem to only be HDR on rear camera ???
Also can this be smart camera with a 4G access point ?
A bit strange.

For a few days i have a unknown parcel coming my way, i think from China, but it is taking the long route and tracking not working well.
I have reviewed the parameters and found that both the front and rear cameras support HDR。(I don't know if the translation is accurate or not :giggle:
微信图片_20240227091112.jpg

Back