70Mai Omni is not doing parking mode

DMB23

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello, was hoping someone could help me. My 70Mai Omni will not do Parking Mode. It says it’s not hardwired, even though it is hardwired, using the 70Mai Hardwire Kit. I bought the dash cam specifically for the Parking Mode.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!!

I just installed mine. Did you check if you correctly connected the constant and switched 12 volt. Mine went on when connecting g and I had to cycle ones with car on/of to get the parking mode working. I also noticed how you connected the USB cable could play a role, try to turn the connector.

I got the he hardwire installed at an audio shop. Everything works except the Parking mode & anything associated with it.
Turn which connector?

The USB-C at camera. In my case it did not work when put in one way. I do think the lack of connection to the 'power after ignition' could play a role too. Maybe have this checked again. When I switch of the car the camera clearly indicate it goes in parking mode.

Hello, was hoping someone could help me. My 70Mai Omni will not do Parking Mode. It says it’s not hardwired, even though it is hardwired, using the 70Mai Hardwire Kit. I bought the dash cam specifically for the Parking Mode.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!!
Hello, you then solved the problem you encountered, I recently also this dash cam and I have the same problem as you, I also wrote to support and I'm waiting for a response

Hello, you then solved the problem you encountered, I recently also this dash cam and I have the same problem as you, I also wrote to support and I'm waiting for a response
Same problem here, did you guys solved the problem already?

Back