A129 Plus Duo Power consumption parking mode

ScoutCam

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hello,

I would like to know what is the power consumption of the A129 Plus Duo in parking mode with low bitrate or event detection when using the hard wire kit. Unfortunately, the A129 Plus Duo seems to represent a minority in the Viofo product family.

So far I have used an A129 Duo with a power consumption of around 3W. I bought an A229 Pro, it consumes around 6W, which I think is extreme, which is why I'm looking for a dash cam that has slightly better image quality than my old one, but uses little power.

Hello,

I would like to know what is the power consumption of the A129 Plus Duo in parking mode with low bitrate or event detection when using the hard wire kit. Unfortunately, the A129 Plus Duo seems to represent a minority in the Viofo product family.

So far I have used an A129 Duo with a power consumption of around 3W. I bought an A229 Pro, it consumes around 6W, which I think is extreme, which is why I'm looking for a dash cam that has slightly better image quality than my old one, but uses little power.
You may refer to this chart:
1712510839956.png

Back