Battery for B40/A118

Aiden31

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Hello, where can I buy a Battery for the DVR B40/A118 .The old battery was broken and not charging

The battery appears to be a 3.7V 320mAh Model 402535
Appears to be only available from China (Alibaba etc..)

I ordered today, a pair from this chinese ebay Seller
Hope to solder in myself, when it arrives..
(Also, the replacement batteries are 2 wire only, the original battery/connection has 3 wires. So there is some desoldering of bits of the old battery to new battery...There is this thread with a video, which initially talks about this 3 wire stuff )

Have the same issue like you, it just powers down after ignition off without writing the file completely
and date/time settings are not saved.

Last edited:
Put Capacitor firmware on battery version cam (is compatibile) and battery will live much longer

The battery appears to be a 3.7V 320mAh Model 402535
Appears to be only available from China (Alibaba etc..)

I ordered today, a pair from this chinese ebay Seller
Hope to solder in myself, when it arrives..
(Also, the replacement batteries are 2 wire only, the original battery/connection has 3 wires. So there is some desoldering of bits of the old battery to new battery...There is this thread with a video, which initially talks about this 3 wire stuff )

Have the same issue like you, it just powers down after ignition off without writing the file completely
and date/time settings are not saved.

Hi did you ever get round to replacing the battery? I'm thinking of ordering a new battery for my cam.

My B40 Dashcam date keeps resetting to 1 January everytime its switched on and my recordings aren't saving properly, if at all.

Maybe we need think about to sell the battery separately for B40/A118.

they are getting to that age where their batteries will start to fail so it would be good if people had a reliable place to buy the correct replacement battery from

Back