Comparison of N4 PRO with Viofo A139 PRO and 70mai A810 (NIGHT VIDEO)

lisabon_Q3

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Dash Cam
70mai M500 / X200 / A810, Vantrue N4 Pro, Viofo A139 Pro
Hi guys, I'm probably the last one to get a Nexus 4 PRO from Jeff_Vantrue. Many have already described the kit and box, I will not repeat myself, but I will say a couple of theses about the impression of the Vantrue N4 PRO:
- wow, how big and heavy it is.
- magnetic mount.. cool. No need to plug and unplug the power cable
- but you need to disconnect and connect the rear camera cable :(
- packed well, there are such nice little things as napkins and stickers.

Perhaps I will put the completeness in the box in the 2nd place, after Viofo A139 PRO and before 70mai A810, because Viofo has a CPL filter and USB 2.0 microsd card reader in the kit.

Daytime video is very similar and is not a problem for the IMX678, night shooting is much more interesting.

So, I just turned onto an unlit highway and looked at the numbers of the first 10 cars, let's go:
(max resolution 3840*2160, HDR ON, CPL OFF)
N.png

A very interesting result! The number of the first car can only be seen on Vantrue. And also pay attention to the numbers 7 and 8. In the other models, I could not see the number on any freeze frame. In VantrueI see a small part.

During the layout, I chose the best frame with the visibility of the car number.
The originals of the video are for those who want to study the video on their own:

In a stationary state, the frame is at the same time:
(1 Vantrue - 2 70mai - 3 Viofo)
Vantrue.jpg70mai.jpgViofo.jpg
It can be seen that the Viofo image is darker...

And at the end, a comparison of a static picture at night from the rear camera:
The rear window is tinted with a film with a light transmittance of 5%!
Van_R.jpg70mai_R.jpgViofo_R.jpg
I like the picture of 70mai more...

Interesting,
Front camera - 70mai has the widest FOV, and Viofo it the narrowest
Rear camera - N4 has the widest FOV, and 70mai is the narrowest

Hi guys, I'm probably the last one to get a Nexus 4 PRO from Jeff_Vantrue. Many have already described the kit and box, I will not repeat myself, but I will say a couple of theses about the impression of the Vantrue N4 PRO:
- wow, how big and heavy it is.
- magnetic mount.. cool. No need to plug and unplug the power cable
- but you need to disconnect and connect the rear camera cable :(
- packed well, there are such nice little things as napkins and stickers.

Perhaps I will put the completeness in the box in the 2nd place, after Viofo A139 PRO and before 70mai A810, because Viofo has a CPL filter and USB 2.0 microsd card reader in the kit.

Daytime video is very similar and is not a problem for the IMX678, night shooting is much more interesting.

So, I just turned onto an unlit highway and looked at the numbers of the first 10 cars, let's go:
(max resolution 3840*2160, HDR ON, CPL OFF)

A very interesting result! The number of the first car can only be seen on Vantrue. And also pay attention to the numbers 7 and 8. In the other models, I could not see the number on any freeze frame. In VantrueI see a small part.

During the layout, I chose the best frame with the visibility of the car number.
The originals of the video are for those who want to study the video on their own:

In a stationary state, the frame is at the same time:
View attachment 67161View attachment 67163View attachment 67162
It can be seen that the Viofo image is darker...

And at the end, a comparison of a static picture at night from the rear camera:
The rear window is tinted with a film with a light transmittance of 5%!
View attachment 67165View attachment 67164View attachment 67166
I like the picture of 70mai more...
Interesting,
Front camera - 70mai has the widest FOV, and Viofo it the narrowest
Rear camera - N4 has the widest FOV, and 70mai is the narrowest
Not at all, my unit never arrived at all, despite numerous PM to Vantrue, they can’t even be bothered to reply.

Back