DDPai M6+ Techmoan's latest droolfest

Yes, I connected the camera to the rack with 12v voltage and there pressed reset button, all the same what happens ...

Try downloading the firmware again. There may be a glitch in the program.

I the same so think, but I do not know as to make it. And the trouble is that the kamеra is not connected to phone...

Is there any sound like "hello" when you connect a camera to power ?
if not, i suppect you turn off power when this camera was updateting. Unlike the others dashcam has around 1 minute updated. This M6+ has a very long time updated. Around 3 - 5 minutes. When it finish updated, it must has sound something in china. And then it restared.
I almost turned power off because waiting too long and I though: maybe it's finished update ? i have to do something else and not turned power off. :D A few minutes later, it had a strange sound. Lucky for me. :D

Try another phone. What's about android phone ?
Your camera seems fine.
How about this setting ?
20162cbbad0c-308e-4ccf-a26b-90f4e386703c.png

I have 3 phones, mine, the wife and the son. IPhone phones 4S, and two IPhones 5S. Any of them doesn't unite to DDPai.
The camera in an excellent status, I bought it on eby two months ago. It very well works. But problems occurred after up-dating of the software.
On the Android system I have no phone...

Surely you have a friend with an iPhone 6 or Android that you can borrow to do the configuration?

Yes, I will try to find friends with phone on OS Android as the result will appear, I will write.
To stat, here that I was responded from service of support DDPai: Currently in order to improve oversea customer experince, we will seperate APPs, one is for Chinese custmer, one if for oversea customer. Oversea version will release in this week, please search "DDpai" for in App store later. For new APP won't any Chinese words

I noted that washing flash memory empty. My DDPai doesn't keep record at present.

Long time dashcam user, first time poster :)

I'm toying up between this and the G1W - big thing for me that this has is the parking mode.

Could anyone let me know how it works, please?

Specifically - does it just somehow "detect" when the car is parked, or does it use voltage? When in parking mode does it use it's internal batteries, or the car battery (i'd like the latter)?

Long time dashcam user, first time poster :)

I'm toying up between this and the G1W - big thing for me that this has is the parking mode.

Could anyone let me know how it works, please?

Specifically - does it just somehow "detect" when the car is parked, or does it use voltage? When in parking mode does it use it's internal batteries, or the car battery (i'd like the latter)?
When you park it continues recording for around five or six minutes. When it has detected a lack of movement for that amount of time, it goes into time lapse mode and records one frame each second until motion or loud noises are detected. Then it goes back into recording mode. If it isn't you getting into the car, it will go back into time lapse mode again, until the next event.

When in parking mode, it must use an external battery source. The internal battery only provides about 10 seconds of recording time to allow saving the last file when voltage drops to below specs. So if you want to use it in parking mode, you need to either wire to a constant 12v source in the car or purchase a separate battery source for it.

Since you're in Great Britain, you should not need to worry about over temperature dangers. The camera uses a LiPo battery, which is a risk for fire in over temperature conditions like we have in Texas.

When you park it continues recording for around five or six minutes. When it has detected a lack of movement for that amount of time, it goes into time lapse mode and records one frame each second until motion or loud noises are detected. Then it goes back into recording mode. If it isn't you getting into the car, it will go back into time lapse mode again, until the next event.

When in parking mode, it must use an external battery source. The internal battery only provides about 10 seconds of recording time to allow saving the last file when voltage drops to below specs. So if you want to use it in parking mode, you need to either wire to a constant 12v source in the car or purchase a separate battery source for it.

Since you're in Great Britain, you should not need to worry about over temperature dangers. The camera uses a LiPo battery, which is a risk for fire in over temperature conditions like we have in Texas.
Thanks for the reply - does this mean theres an ADDITIONAL power supply for parking mode, or is it just one supply that needs to be always on, and it decides when to switch in and out of parking mode?

(I have no problem hardwiring it in etc - I just want to know what it actually needs and how it works)

Thanks for the reply - does this mean theres an ADDITIONAL power supply for parking mode, or is it just one supply that needs to be always on, and it decides when to switch in and out of parking mode?

(I have no problem hardwiring it in etc - I just want to know what it actually needs and how it works)
No. No additional power supply. You can either hardwire to a fuse that's always hot (or other wiring in the car that's always hot) or purchase a separate power supply that the camera runs off of. For example, if your car's power outlets (we used to call them cigarette lighters) are always on, you can plug into that and the camera will power up and begin recording. Some people have concerns about running down the car battery because the camera is always on, but if you use the vehicle regularly, that should not be a problem.

No. No additional power supply. You can either hardwire to a fuse that's always hot (or other wiring in the car that's always hot) or purchase a separate power supply that the camera runs off of. For example, if your car's power outlets (we used to call them cigarette lighters) are always on, you can plug into that and the camera will power up and begin recording. Some people have concerns about running down the car battery because the camera is always on, but if you use the vehicle regularly, that should not be a problem.
Perfect, thankyou. Time to weigh up the choices!

Yes, I will try to find friends with phone on OS Android as the result will appear, I will write.
To stat, here that I was responded from service of support DDPai: Currently in order to improve oversea customer experince, we will seperate APPs, one is for Chinese custmer, one if for oversea customer. Oversea version will release in this week, please search "DDpai" for in App store later. For new APP won't any Chinese words
That is correct,DDPAI will release its new app about this weekend!

Back