G90 autooverwrite

Marekx89

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Hello, How to set the G90 so that I myself rewriting older records? Thanks

look for a loop or cycle menu option, will show something like 1 min, 3 min, 5 min, off or similar

Only with loop recording ? thought it would work although I have enabled loop.

I have now set that makes me whole and not in parts of 1, 3 or 5 minutes, and I thought that it overwrites the oldest record itself in this setting

do you mean the files are not complete or it's not overwriting the oldest file when the card is full?

sorry, I know English maybe not your strongest language so I'm just trying to make sure I understand the situation properly to give you some idea what to look at

Last edited:
Files is not owerwriting when is card full.

I use 32GB card. Card is tested. Default setting ? is this solution to overwrite older data on card, when is record set with no loop or cycle record ?

only suggest set defaults in case there is some menu setting that is wrong that is causing problems

what 32gb card do you use?

What is Time-lapse ?
A much lower framerate. You can set it to 1 frame per second I think.
Not something I have used since I found out what it was! :)

New firmware which should also loop different times as you are now? for example, 15 minutes?

You should have an option in menu to change loop setting or turn it off. Make sure it is on. I think the time settings are 3, 5, 10 min.

I had one memorycard in my g90 that did just that, it worked just fine and made 5 min videos ok but when card got full it stop recycling.
That same card worked in my other camera.
Try some other memorycard, some brand name card maybe, i have used kingston cards.

Back