Hands on, first impressions.

I think they are also considered police staff here, so if you yank one out of a ATK car and get physical with him in that caveman manner, well things will not look good for you.
Here the ATK cars pop up in the same places over and over, you can almost set your clock by them, but if traffic thru the village you live in feel bad, you can request a visit from one of these ATK cars.

In Denmark you can find out a lot of things when you look up a plate, but the address of the person owning the car is not one of them.

All you can gain here in UK is has it had its annual inspection (MoT) and if it has a current Road Fund Licence (Road Tax) that’s it.
We now have a law covering emergency workers, assault one and the hammer comes down hard , Police and staff, ambulance, Fire service are all covered.

Here you get insurance companies, and bank if there is any debt in the car, VIN number, Mileage as per last inspection, and of course all the basic stuff like technical data on the car.
If there had been any question marks on a inspection, that would also be listed, so far since 2016 my car have been inspected with no remarks. ( when new car pass 4 years of age you get your first inspection )
I can also see all the insurance companies i have been with since 2012 ( 2 )

I wouldn't have posted someones plate in text format when it wasn't already posted as text!
Nor would I, but @Decking had already said it wasn't the number plate.
Not too hung up about reg plates, they are in the public domain and one reason we put them on the outside of our cars both front and back.
It's more a concern that someone may be able to get your personal info from the registry. Public servants are not exactly known for being conscientious about other people's privacy.

Certainly in UK, only the police using the NPC can obtain any private info. Although I have no experience of this, I understand over 40% of disciplinary investigation are for misuse of the NPC by police officers ‍‍. But we digress.

In and out of short tunnels. Front facing cam only.

Back