Help with instalation

JPshadow

Reaction score
Country
United States
hello new member here> just got the Lukas LK-9750 Duo B Type and is there a video showing how to install it. Also how do i update it and will it turn on only when hooked up t car?

Welcome JP!

6 months ago when I got mine I tried to find an all inclusive and or straight forward video/s on this and there wasn't any. I'm confident that hasn't changed. What you need are the following:

1. 2 add a circuit. Sometimes called add a fuse (should be available at your local auto parts store)
  2. A 12VDC circuit tester (also can be found at auto parts or hardware store)
  3. 2 5A fuses (of the fuse type your vehicle uses)
  4. Panel removal tool set (to make your life easier to remove interior body panels. Can be found at local auto parts or hardware store)
Follow these installation steps:

1. Open your fuse panel and find a screw you can back out just enough to get the ground wire for the camera behind it. Then tighten then screw down.
  2. Then use the circuit tester to find one fuse that is always on when your ignition is off and one that is only on when your ignition ACC is on.
  3. Remove the ACC fuse you found and put in in your add a circuit in the slot that doesn't have a cable to the side. Then put the 5A fuse you bought in the other slot.
  4. Then crimp your camera's ACC wire into the add a fuse.
  5. Then put the add a circuit into the slot where you just removed that fuse in your fuse panel.
  6. Repeat process for the "always on" fuse
  7. Run your wires from the fuse panel to where you are mounting your camera
For updating firmware I would recommend keeping what comes with it unless the voice commands aren't in English even if you specify as such in the settings. If that is the case find an earlier version of the firmware on these forums. From what I have read on these forums, I would recommend being 2 versions behind because voice commands will be in Korean no matter what you do.

If you don't want to hardwire the camera to your vehicle as I have described, they offer a power source that plugs into your cars cigarette lighter port.

Hopefully, I didn't forget anything. If I did or you need further clarification please reach out to me. Thank you and good luck!

Back