How to upgrade CWF by using Micro SD card

IntegraTypeR

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Hi everyone, I just got A800 dashcam for a few days and I have tried to upgrade FW by using CFW but I'm not sure whether the steps I did to upgrade CFW are correct or not.
I can upgrade the CFW successfully only version that ZIP file have 8 files inside such as "OTA_A800_FULL_70mai_d11_1.0.9ww_20210330_full_OTA_unpack_custom_Olga_scripts.zip" by following steps.

1. Format the memory card in the DVR.
2. Turn off the DVR by long pressing the button on the side. Remove the memory card.
3. Connect the DVR to the charger without a memory card. Turn on and leave for 15-20min.
4. Copy the contents of the archive with the firmware to the root of the memory card. 8 files should appear on the root of the map.
5. Turn off the recorder if enabled. Insert the memory card with the firmware into the DVR, press the rightmost button and the power button. Hold the 2 buttons until the blue arrow appears. Now you can let go.
6.The firmware process has started.
7. After the firmware, a green check mark should appear and the DVR will turn off. The firmware is complete. Turn on the DVR with the power button.

But I would like to upgrade to 1.0.12, "1.0.12ww-nopasaran-2022.06.22.zip", inside this file has only 1 .BIN file. I try to copy only 1 file to SD card and insert to DVR but nothing happens.

Please help to explain me how to upgrade CFW and which other files except " FW_DR2800.bin " I have to copy to the SD card. Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Hi everyone, I just got A800 dashcam for a few days and I have tried to upgrade FW by using CFW but I'm not sure whether the steps I did to upgrade CFW are correct or not.
I can upgrade the CFW successfully only version that ZIP file have 8 files inside such as "OTA_A800_FULL_70mai_d11_1.0.9ww_20210330_full_OTA_unpack_custom_Olga_scripts.zip" by following steps.

1. Format the memory card in the DVR.
2. Turn off the DVR by long pressing the button on the side. Remove the memory card.
3. Connect the DVR to the charger without a memory card. Turn on and leave for 15-20min.
4. Copy the contents of the archive with the firmware to the root of the memory card. 8 files should appear on the root of the map.
5. Turn off the recorder if enabled. Insert the memory card with the firmware into the DVR, press the rightmost button and the power button. Hold the 2 buttons until the blue arrow appears. Now you can let go.
6.The firmware process has started.
7. After the firmware, a green check mark should appear and the DVR will turn off. The firmware is complete. Turn on the DVR with the power button.

But I would like to upgrade to 1.0.12, "1.0.12ww-nopasaran-2022.06.22.zip", inside this file has only 1 .BIN file. I try to copy only 1 file to SD card and insert to DVR but nothing happens.

Please help to explain me how to upgrade CFW and which other files except " FW_DR2800.bin " I have to copy to the SD card. Thank you very much for your help in advance.
OTA_A800_FULL_70mai_d11_1.0.9ww_... - Firmware for A800. This is the latest firmware.
1.0.12ww-nopasaran - Firmware for A800S.

The firmware is not compatible.

Back