Mini 0806 5th Batch

Of the sky ????

The windshield in my RV is completely vertical (like a bus). If the bracket were made as you suggest, it would most certainly block 100% of the view. It would be a nice design if you could slide the camera on from either side.

I did try screwing off the contact cover and swapping it around on the camera ... its been cast so you cant...

sarcastic comments only make us stronger and grow faster, in spite of the trick by the the initiator of evil in the dark corner.
just be careful of being used.

Good Luck

sarcastic comments only make us stronger and grow faster, in spite of the trick by the the initiator of evil in the dark corner.
just be careful of being used.

Good Luck

So why won't you add the function to the 0806?

@ Joovuu - I dont know what the possibilities are regarding what you state vs what Meg state, and whilst I agree that they were naive to advertise certain features which turned out to not come to fruition its done now!

But what I do know and will tell you publicly as both a business owner myself and a past customer of yours and that is that your posts on here are not only very sarcastic, condescending and down right rude at times, but also wholly inappropriate as a seller and as a business, and imo very immature

You clearly have personal issues with Megtech and Mr Chan but by posting in the manner you are, you are making your own business look very foolish and reckless, you risk losing customers yourselves due to the way you are coming across, on that basis I for one won't order any further products from you due to your inappropriate posts on here!
Please take note as this is advice and not to start an argument!

@ Joovuu - I dont know what the possibilities are regarding what you state vs what Meg state, and whilst I agree that they were naive to advertise certain features which turned out to not come to fruition its done now!

But what I do know and will tell you publicly as both a business owner myself and a past customer of yours and that is that your posts on here are not only very sarcastic, condescending and down right rude at times, but also wholly inappropriate as a seller and as a business, and imo very immature

You clearly have personal issues with Megtech and Mr Chan but by posting in the manner you are, you are making your own business look very foolish and reckless, you risk losing customers yourselves due to the way you are coming across, on that basis I for one won't order any further products from you due to your inappropriate posts on here!
Please take note as this is advice and not to start an argument!

Hi Stehanson,
Okay

Last edited:
I received the un-edited version via email and it was in the manner expected tbh, of course we do stand up for our customers but we are not aggressive nor condescending, nor appear aggressive in doing it, especially not on a public forum.
I take note you don't have personal issues with Mr Chan and apologies it should have been worded better on my part it was meant to say in respect of this particular product not generally.
It was merely advice that you come across in many posts that way... your business, you run it how you choose!!

Incidently to address another point regarding me saying it's done now, I meant on sale without it, if it is possible via fw then meg should work on and release an update to satisfy the customers who own one, so customers don't lose further confidence in their product(s)
If they don't they will lose business to others who's pre release claims are substatiated in working examples

Back