New to the A129 Pro club, so far looks good, but can't decide on which Parking Mode

BKDilse

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

So... bought a Nextbase 522gw to replace my ageing Mini 0805. 3 days later, packed up the 522gw, ready for return, and got a A129 Pro Duo. I've had a quick play with it, and I am impressed so far, not looking at returning :)

The only problem I have is, that when it's facing a busy street, it's constantly picking up Motion, resulting in the card filling up quicker. Motion is set to low, and I have Auto Event Detection (Hardwire Kit). I did read on another post, that this is common.

Any recommendations, before I go away and do my own testing of various modes (low bitrate, 1fps, etc) ?

Thanks.

I recomend low bitrate, then you also get audio so that you have evidence of the person passing you actually making contact with your sides.

I recomend low bitrate, then you also get audio so that you have evidence of the person passing you actually making contact with your sides.

Thanks, that was the option I was thinking would make the best choice, with constant recording (shouldn't miss anything), and sound as a bonus. Then, I thought 1fps, but I loose sound, and I guess might miss important frames.

Back