Parking mode

Mtrev

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
Can anyone tell me if the parking mode on this is something that is easily activated and deactivated?
currently I have a BMW advanced car eye and the parking mode is always on unless you manually turn off the camera or just unplug it which annoys me. I don’t want it on the majority of the time, just occasionally if parked somewhere suspect.

Hi
Can anyone tell me if the parking mode on this is something that is easily activated and deactivated?
currently I have a BMW advanced car eye and the parking mode is always on unless you manually turn off the camera or just unplug it which annoys me. I don’t want it on the majority of the time, just occasionally if parked somewhere suspect.
If you use the Viofo HK3 hardwire kit then it will either shutdown when the ignition is turned off or enter parking mode depending on the menu setting. You can then override that by long pressing the power button. This works OK for most people.

Hi
I put a switch between fuse box and HK3. Little detail described here

Back