Pics that make you smile

434414459_7295277267222645_3201132479265164964_n.jpg

Well they should have specified they wanted a real life " thumper " and not just a succulent meal.

A happy (late) Easter!
pasen.jpg

I called in AI.

_2f8e03e4-bf8f-4809-96d7-bec047287fb3.jpg

Though MS AI draw a more relaxed Jeebus having a sugar rush

The good PPL of Southern Norway, also got hit with a load of white trouble a few days ago,
We Danes catching the southern part of the same system got all day rain, which is also a problem here CUZ Damn we had a lot of that lately,,,,, Farmers moaning as usual, and in 2-3 month they probably moan about too little rain.

Im going to take my rifle for a spin tomorrow, the weather not looking half bad for a pea shooter like me.
Also got to find time to set a couple of posts in the ground for our shot shed project, and also a little plastic work in my car as i had to tear out some of that to fix my gear shift linkage problem a month or two ago.

Had to look twice.

Personally, well the girls tell me my hands are godlike.

If you plan on watching the eclipse make sure you have eclipse glasses for safety.

436264300_781923770542987_2520089409212138188_n.jpg

He also look like the kind of guy that would own a Mitsubishi.

Haha funny you should mention that, a week or so ago, arriving at " Netto" to do a little shopping, i saw 5 redhead kids walking together and get into the same car, it was a bit of a WTF moment.
I assumed they was related.

I am AB- blood type, only 1% of Danes have that.

PS: there is nothing worse than a fake redhead. or for that matter any fake hair color, and i especially dislike the grey, CUZ i see that as a hard earned badge for elderly PPL.

My friend sent me a picture of the sky above his place, i recon that is what you get when you are a Uranian guy flying merrily along in his F-16, and suddenly a F 35 lock on to you.
We have contacted 2 AFB around there and let them know if they feel like doing mock bombing runs on the 20 foot container on XX coordinates in the field at my friends place, they will hear no complaints from us, but my niece that live close buy and have horses would probably not agree with us boys.

We do also see a lot of planes, but not like we like to see / feel them, but probably for good reasons.
Some times we see radar planes circle so low you can almost read the writing on them, with a binoc for sure, also plenty of Helis

SAVE_20240408_133653.jpg

Well that was the word used in news.
With the lastest happenings here, it could potentially be a crime, ( leaving out white people i assume / it could be argued for racist reasons ) A guy here was sentenced to 7 days of jail for running a web page with jokes on it.
Seem like jokes on the expence of others, and i want to say not like you but the guy that ran the web page was not a indigenous Dane, so just jokes on some people is racist.
I am sure the decades old Aarhus jokes, generally saying people living there are less endowed with intelligence, and the same go for the jokes on people living on Mols which is the part of Jutland that jut out to the east sort of like a nose.
Well those people are probably not safe from jokes in the future, well aside for the people living in the ghettoes in / around Aarhus, you cant touch those.
But Danes ripping on Danes i am sure are not a crime yet, and also Danes ripping on the troll nation that call itself Sweden.

Our so called racist law is # 266.b in the law book.
We also have a respect law, which insist you must bow and respect any civil servant, if not,,,, off to jail you go.

I will have a lot of cleaning up to do the day i become dictator here.

Well that was the word used in news.
With the lastest happenings here, it could potentially be a crime, ( leaving out whipte people i assume / it could be argued for racist reasons ) A guy here was sentenced to 7 days of jail for running a web page with jokes on it.
Seem like jokes on the expence of others, and i want to say not like you but the guy that ran the web page was not a indigenous Dane, so just jokes on some people is racist.
I am sure the decades old Aarhus jokes, generally saying people living there are less endowed with intelligence, and the same go for the jokes on people living on Mols which is the part of Jutland that jut out to the east sort of like a nose.
Well those people are probably not safe from jokes in the future, well aside for the people living in the ghettoes in / around Aarhus, you cant touch those.
But Danes ripping on Danes i am sure are not a crime yet, and also Danes ripping on the troll nation that call itself Sweden.

Our so called racist law is 266.b
We also have a respect law, which insist you must bow and respect any civil servant, if not,,,, off to jail you go

I will have a lot of cleaning up to do the day i become dictator here.

I was just having fun with the contradictions in your two posts about AI. You don't really need to make any excuses or explain anything. :)

AI will surely have a lot of unexpected surprises for all of us in the coming days and years.

I just read a news story saying in 2030, AI will use 25% of the US power consumption.

Thats some price to run what is essentially a huge calculator. :)

I really should not ever go near any form of news, there is nothing good for me there, and its just high octane my Off Topic powers, and i think we can all agree that if anything i need some kryptonite for my OT power

Or i should get a punching bag. 30 minutes streaming a news broadcast and hitting a bag,,,,, that would probably be healthy for me.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back