V Out

Svilen11

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Road Hawk, Lukas 7950
Hello members, does anyone knows what type of connector is the V Out exit of LK 7950? Also if I get it connected to my head unit which camera will be displayed? The main one or the rear one or both? Can someone upload photos or vids of what you actually see when the camera is connected to a display through the V Out exit of the camera. Thanks

Hello members, does anyone knows what type of connector is the V Out exit of LK 7950? Also if I get it connected to my head unit which camera will be displayed? The main one or the rear one or both? Can someone upload photos or vids of what you actually see when the camera is connected to a display through the V Out exit of the camera. Thanks

Only front camera is displayed, no option to select the rear camera yet. You'll be able to see video of the front camera live and the images are what being recorded to the SD cards, any front camera vids in this forum is what you'd see.

This is V-out cable: I use one taken from my old digital camera.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/B00HKNS64W
416Ul%2BezPzL.jpg

Last edited:
I just got this response from Lukas. Thought you guys might like to know
Q: Can the video out port be used to see the rear camera? I'd like to use the video out port as a wired rear view backing up camera. Is this possible?

Answers (1)

thumb.png

Robert - Lukas Direct
02/17/16

A: Yes by pressing M button on dash cam device you can switch front and rear views.

My V-out can be switched from font to rear camera by pressing M button twice, but then it cannot be switched back to front camera. It would be great if there is setting option for V-out displaying Front or Rear camera by default (whenever the dashcam restarts).

I have the newest update installed (1.17) and with my Video-Out displayed on my Jeep radio head unit by pressing the "M" button it changes the display from front to rear press the "M" again for the top being the front and bottom being rear and then also 50/50 left and right for front/back then 1 more "M" for also a large image with a small tile of front or rear in the bottom corner. Lots of options with my video-out. BTW, Sorry it took so long to get back to this thread.

I have the newest update installed (1.17) and with my Video-Out displayed on my Jeep radio head unit by pressing the "M" button it changes the display from front to rear press the "M" again for the top being the front and bottom being rear and then also 50/50 left and right for front/back then 1 more "M" for also a large image with a small tile of front or rear in the bottom corner. Lots of options with my video-out. BTW, Sorry it took so long to get back to this thread.
Thanks for the update!

Back