Viofo A119 Pre-production test samples

Yes I can see what you mean, I love the wedge shape I sure they can fix this problem.
Have heard they are looking at a CPL filter. I don't get any where near as much reflection with the 0803.
Maybe the angle of the windscreen I don't know.

I can't say I recall any raw video that looked lower quality than what you see on YouTube, it should always be better than what you see on any streaming site that has re-encoded the video

How important is bitrate in producing good quality video

How important is bitrate in producing good quality video

bitrate isn't everything, increasing it doesn't make magic happen, that said though if it's too low the result does suffer but increasing it to a certain level works but there are diminishing returns beyond a certain point, there's no perfect number

Yes I can see what you mean, I love the wedge shape I sure they can fix this problem.
Have heard they are looking at a CPL filter. I don't get any where near as much reflection with the 0803.
Maybe the angle of the windscreen I don't know.
The A119 is installed in my Toyota Sienna minivan. Its windshield is pretty steep, and the camera is installed right below the dotted area. I don't have a spare mount. Otherwise, I would test it in another vehicle for reflections.

I love the wedge shape, too. I don't even see a reason for other form factors to exist, other than that some people may want to "show" what gear they have got.

As I see it, the A119 has a great potential. Nobody has reported any overheating issue like with mini series. As @Gibson99 mentioned, the manufacturer Viofo is willing to listen to customers and keep improving its products with innovative ideas.

Back