Where do you put the Bluetooth button?

Zbiniek

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Dash Cam
A129 Pro Duo
English version:
As in the topic: I read somewhere that the center of the steering wheel is a good idea. But will the airbag function properly in the event of an accident?

Polska wersja:
Jak w temacie: gdzieś przeczytałem, że środek kierownicy to dobry pomysł. Ale czy w razie wypadku poduszka powietrzna prawidłowo zadziała?

Toyota Auris.jpg

I would not put it there.
Mine are placed on the back of the center console between the seats, right behind the handbrake.
Really anywhere within reach will be fine

English version:
As in the topic: I read somewhere that the center of the steering wheel is a good idea. But will the airbag function properly in the event of an accident?

Polska wersja:
Jak w temacie: gdzieś przeczytałem, że środek kierownicy to dobry pomysł. Ale czy w razie wypadku poduszka powietrzna prawidłowo zadziała?

View attachment 58801

I would not put it there either. The airbag will deploy during an accident and when it does it will turn the bluetooth button into a high speed projectile that will shoot directly into your chest or face!

I would not put it there.
Mine are placed on the back of the center console between the seats, right behind the handbrake.
Really anywhere within reach will be fine

I stick mine on my forehead where it is always in easy reach and I can remember where it is! :smuggrin:

Also be aware of where the passenger air-bag is in the dash and how it deploys. I doubt that the button would affect air-bag function but it could destroy an eye for sure so the chance isn't worth it. I haven't mounted my button as I don't bother to lock videos; my cards are large enough so that I can just find what I want when I get home.

Phil

Kierownica nie jest dobrym miejscem. Umieść w miejscu, do którego możesz łatwo dotrzeć. Na desce rozdzielczej, jeśli jest blisko lub blisko drążka zmiany biegów. Próbowałem go na drążku zmiany biegów, ale przypadkowo go naciskałem. Teraz jest umieszczony na desce rozdzielczej w pobliżu popielnika. Użyto tłumaczenia Google z angielskiego na polski

English:
Steering wheel is not a good place.
Put in a place that you can reach easily.
On the dash if it's close or near the gear stick.
I tried it on the gear stick but kept accidentally pressing it.
It is now placed on dash near the ash tray.
Google English to Polish translation used

I put mine next to the gear stick.

I have mine sitting in the coin holder below the stick shift. It’s just sitting loose on top of the coins.

Back