Vantrue S1 Pro Test & Review PP

I tested the new VT-ECI261 firmware to check if there are any improvements in HDR performance.
I see no improvement in trying to resolve the digits on the price sign.

IMG_0065.PNG
IMG_0066.PNG

Yep, saw that yesterday or the day before. Curious as to any differences between it and the pre-production units a number of us received. :unsure:
Doubtful there's going to be any deep dive honest reviews on YouTube, you know how that end of the stick works haha

Curious as to any differences between it and the pre-production units a number of us received
"Any bureaucracy that functions in secret inevitably lends itself to corruption"
-Major Briggs

I wish they would write 5 GHZ wifi, CUZ even if it say wifi after 5G i feel its confusing CUZ 99% of people think 5 G like in phones.
Hell even i do, and i am probably in the top 10 of smartphone haters in Denmark.

I wish they would write 5 GHZ
That was my 4th post. lol

I wish they would write 5 GHZ wifi, CUZ even if it say wifi after 5G i feel its confusing CUZ 99% of people think 5 G like in phones.
Hell even i do, and i am probably in the top 10 of smartphone haters in Denmark.
I know the cell-tower burning type of person probably won't be cross shopping for a dash cam, but the second they saw that displayed on the screen they'd go psycho hahan

Great - now if I could just get the new F/W I could try it myself. (Just checked via the Android app and no new F/W. :rolleyes: :( )

Two days later and still no update available via the Android app. :( ...
Well, more than a month has passed. I updated to the new Android app, the S1-Pro is now live, and it's been over a month since iPhone users got version ECI261 - but still no notification of new firmware being available to upgrade from ECH-281 that was OTA installed right after I got the camera. I'm becoming less and less impressed with Vantrue. :censored:

Or maybe it's just the camera works different for iPhone users so they're the only ones who needed the new firmware. :D:woot:

The S1 Pro has now been listed on the Vantrue.net website.
You can download the user manual, and the latest firmware for the front camera.
Still no word on fixing the night time HDR performance.

Screenshot 2023-11-08 6.58.04 PM.png

Check it out guys.
Johnny 5 is alive! lol
Hey @Jeff_Vantrue how's it coming with the HDR on the S1 Pro?
It is functional yet?
Please release a firmware update so I can test it out.
Tell Cathy, and Crystal I said hi.
-Chuck

Long Live Jeff Vantrue .png

Check it out guys.
Johnny 5 is alive! lol
Hey @Jeff_Vantrue how's it coming with the HDR on the S1 Pro?
It is functional yet?
Please release a firmware update so I can test it out.
Tell Cathy, and Crystal I said hi.
-Chuck

View attachment 69453
Lol you got me:ROFLMAO: Our tech guys are working on it. Stay tuned for our upcoming firmware updates.

Lol you got me:ROFLMAO: Our tech guys are working on it. Stay tuned for our upcoming firmware updates.
Jeff is back! Also replies to our private messages too hehe :p

Back