Karagandinez

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Dash Cam
Viofo & Vantrue
Now the Vantrue S1 Pro has reached me.
Thanks to Jeff for his assistance.
The model that I had been waiting for since August 2023 arrived at the end of February. Some obstacles stood in her way, plus problems with logistics.
Seeing this model in the photographs, it seemed to me that it was only a little larger than the E1,
but in fact it is quite impressive and its size can be compared with the A229 Plus from Viofo that I have. Below I will post comparison photos.
There is no point in posting photos of the kit and describing the characteristics. Since the day the model went on sale,
many people have already done this many times before me. I'm more interested in the video quality and how all the functions of this model work.

Vantrue started pre-sale of S1 Pro with LTE Box.
They write that LTE Box "Only works in the United States".

Has probably something to do with the different LTE bands used in different regions I guess.
Shame the N4 Pro is not supported.

Don't worry, we'll have model for Europe region ;)

Good weather

nice. I settled on 2.5k resolution too but still testing between HDR 30fps vs. 60fps at night. Why are you using the exposure -0.3. Is it helping with the night footage. Thank you

If HDR is enabled, the video will always be 30fps.

I set it to -0.3 on all models.

On other models this helps when shooting at night, but not so much on this model.
when ill buy CPL filter i try lower the exposure too thanks. HDR is quite pointless over 25mph speed in the night thus i might stay with 60 fps until HDR will be improved at least like on A119 mini 2 dashcam level

Looks really good. I am considering this model/brand as I have owned several other ones in my other cars and now a new 2024 Tundra needs it. I plan to do the hardwire kit, and battery monitor. With LTE this is a no brainer.

Is there a better place to get it from for a good deal? Let me know.

Back