VIOFO A139 Pro - Firmware

Have you tried to forget the wifi in your home and then connect to the camera wifi? If you have remembered the home wifi, it will interfere with the connection between the camera and your phone. Actually, 5GHz is less likely to experience interference from other devices than 2.4GHz due to the smaller using range.
Tried that, even turned off my router to make sure but it makes no difference. It struggles hard to connect in this area and even when it manages to connect, I can hardly do anything due to long loading and timeouts.
I'm able to connect without problems and everything works great once I leave this area, so something is clearly interfering.

Hello`

I just updated my A139 Pro to V1.1 0629 from the Viofo Support Website and it looks like something went wrong. The Dashcam is not recording anymore. It says "recording two channel started" but is continuously bipping ....
I already tried to format the SD-Card and reset all the settings of the dashcam but it didn't helped.

Does anyone have a clue on what I can do???

Hello`

I just updated my A139 Pro to V1.1 0629 from the Viofo Support Website and it looks like something went wrong. The Dashcam is not recording anymore. It says "recording two channel started" but is continuously bipping ....
I already tried to format the SD-Card and reset all the settings of the dashcam but it didn't helped.

Does anyone have a clue on what I can do???

Per https://viofo.com/content/75-A139-Pro-Support/#FAQs first check your SD card and as a test try the original charger cable. If you have another SD card try that one and see if it still beeps continuously. Also test without the back camera connected.

Why is my camera beeping constantly?
Constant beeping indicates that the camera is not in the recording, most of such issues are related to the microSD card and connection.
Please use the original car charger cable and format the card to FAT32.
If the issue persists, please unplug the back cameras and try one card we recommend.

The firmware is not very new and has been in use for some time ... you need to look for the problem in yourself and possibly do a factory reset.

What is the exact type of your SD card ?

Thanks for the comments and sorry for the late response. I used a 256gb card for the update and it seems that the Dashcam didn't liked it. Reformating the card on my computer worked and the dashcam is now recording again.

Hello.
Got a VIOFO A139 PRO 2CH directly from China 20230802( or for Americans 08/02/23:)) and it also has firmware: VIOFO A139P_V1.1_0629.
So there doesn't seem to be any newer than the firmware discussed in the thread.
Sincerely
Ordered A139 Pro 1CH (Replacing A139 non-pro, and keeping existing rear camera) from Viofo's website on 2023-03-03.

Received camera with Firmware VIOFO_A139P_V1.1_1108. Doesn't appear to be on the website. Not sure what may have changed.

Thanks for the comments and sorry for the late response. I used a 256gb card for the update and it seems that the Dashcam didn't liked it. Reformating the card on my computer worked and the dashcam is now recording again.
Yes, specifically for firmware updates you have to use a small SD card ... about 32 Gb. Unfortunately, this is not mentioned in the manual ... Viofo mentioned it as a recommendation on the website

Yes, specifically for firmware updates you have to use a small SD card ... about 32 Gb. Unfortunately, this is not mentioned in the manual ... Viofo mentioned it as a recommendation on the website
you can do it with bigger sd cards just need to format for fat 32. On a Mac computer no issue on bigger sd cards. From my understand there is a challenge on PC

Back