A119 Looping issue

aps

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all , after just returning from a week in france i took out the card to check footage etc , and the last file that was on the card was 27th May , meaning none of the footage from my trip had recorded ! annoying to say the least ... I checked the card and it showed i had 118gb (128gb card) of files on it which then points to no looping enabled.
Now.. im a bit confused as it showed that the recording segments were at 3mins ... so shouldn't that be looping on ?

Luckily i hadn't missed anything i needed but why isnt it looping when it showed that it is recording 3mins segments ??
Am i missing something .
This is the only issue ive had ... im sure it always has done in the past ..

Any help would be great

Do you have loop recording turned ON?

As stated , looping shows the 3 min segments active.

Hi , yep , memory card is fine ... i do suspect the camera is the issue somehow ..
on formatting the card and doing sample recordings it appears ok now ..
but will i get the same when i get to the end of the 128gb again , is there a known issue with the loop ?

thanks again

I am experiencing the same looping issue. I set my A119 to a 3 min loop and it works fine until I max out my card. The A119 still turns on and gives me the audible sound that it is recording.... but it isnt after the disk fills up. I using a Samsung Evo 32gb card formatted in the camera.

Any ideas??

Thanks.

I would back up the files, then reset the unit factory then format the SD card in the device.

Back