Lukas LK7950 Firmware FI11

Lawkoh

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Anyone try the new firmware release?
I downloaded thru the apps but no chance to test it yet.

That's great news - thanks for the heads up - I'll get it installed this afternoon and see how it's looking for me here too :)

It shows the following changes:
※ updates

1. Set a regular time power 3, 6, 9 additional hours set ( Standard only )

2. Wifi Channel Settings Viewer also added to the Android app - WIFI channel automatically or 1-13 CH

Add that user to set

3. System Stabilization
If they have gotten rid of the CHK errors with item 3 that would be great news!

That's great news - thanks for the heads up - I'll get it installed this afternoon and see how it's looking for me here too :)

It shows the following changes:

If they have gotten rid of the CHK errors with item 3 that would be great news!

Thanks for the change log. Was searching for it.
Awaiting for your feedback soon.

I'm kinda afraid to update.
I may have to downgrade to the version I'm using. ;)

You're using newer than FI11?

I really hope so as Fi11 has got even bigger issues than the older versions - audio is totally screwed now!

I'll try a full reset tomorrow morning and see if that helps with this new problem.

The milage counter is still wrong on Fi11 - I did 67.2 miles tonight according to TomTom and the Lukas has registered 83.4 on the video.

No sign of the CHK errors yet. The milage issue is cosmetic so not a show stopper and if they've fixed the CHK errors that's great, but if they can fix the CHK errors and the audio then that would be much better - hopefully they're not mutually exclusive :/

Last edited:
Here's an example of good audio (Fi07) and bad audio (Fi11).

Fi07:

Fi11:

You're using newer than FI11?

I really hope so as Fi11 has got even bigger issues than the older versions - audio is totally screwed now!

Picture wise it looks good but something is properly screwed with audio on mine. I'll try a full reset tomorrow morning and see if that helps with this new problem.

The milage counter is still wrong on Fi11 - I did 67.2 miles tonight according to TomTom and the Lukas has registered 83.4 on the video.

No sign of the CHK errors yet. The milage issue is cosmetic so not a show stopper and if they've fixed the CHK errors that's great, but if they can fix the CHK errors and the audio then that would be much better - hopefully they're not mutually exclusive :/

I have not done any upgrade before.
How do you do it? Thru the phone app?
The file I downloaded in my iPhone stated as a "zip" file. Can it be uploaded over the air to the camera without unzipping?

Any issue on the WiFi changing the SSID / password and frequency?
I am having these problems ever since I updated the phone app a week ago.

For your Audio, it really sound bad.
Reset is a good way and hope it can go away.
If not, reformat the cards might help too.
Good luck!

Last edited:
Tested with FI11, I also have the same problem with audio. This should be firmware's issue, not the device's.

Thanks for confirming - not sure how the testers approve this version of firmware as they can't have listened to any of the captured video
Hopefully Fi13 will be very close behind it with fixed audio!

Just tried the Fi11, CHK error occurs the first second it runs. Maybe I need to get a different SD card

What card are you using? Have you tried formatting in camera in case the file system is corrupt?

I have mine set to format every week now.

Fresh format from lukas pc software. CHK error occurs every ten seconds with rear camera, ran without rear camera for 4 minutes without error.
lukas sd card write test 16mb/s san disk 32 mb/s

Fresh format from lukas pc software. CHK error occurs every ten seconds with rear camera, ran without rear camera for 4 minutes without error.
lukas sd card write test 16mb/s san disk 32 mb/s

Please try to off the Mic (audio)
I think it's link to the CHK disk.

i've always had the audio off , and lowest video setting. i'm starting to hate this brand

Okay so me no doing firmware update.

Lukas have replied to say that they have replaced the version of Fi11 that was initially uploaded and that the new one should now work correctly.

http://www.lukashd.com/gnuboard4/bbs/board.php?bo_table=eng_firmware&wr_id=127

I'll give it a go from here too.
Also Fi11 has been released for other Lukas models including the 9100, 9300, 9350, 9500, 9700 and 9750.

Thanks @reverend !

Just updated thru SD card with the new firmware downloaded from above link, the audio works fine now.

Last edited:
Excellent news - looks like a dodgy version got uploaded by accident first of all.

It could get confusing now there are two Fi11 versions out there but that problem is now fixed anyway from the sounds of it :)

Hi reverend thanks for the head up usually I visit Lukashd.com before I come into the forum ....This time I did it the other way around Just downloaded the viewer and latest firmware on to 2 cards one lukas and the other sandisk will try both out on the way to the hospital tomorrow.....Ipol

Back