Pics that make you smile

You should have been on any Danish beach in the 70 / 80ties, most females was topless back then.

That will have to be scaled up to cover the Danish rigsarkivet / archive of the realm

iu

And it just go on and on and on and on.

Actually it have branches all over the god damn country.

iu

iu

I really REALLY would like the Danish state to delete all the info it have on me, it probably weigh more than the actual 120 KG i am
CUZ Danes are logged more than STASI did to the East Germans in the old days.
Hell have a blood sample taken,,,,,, and parts of it will go to a cryo freezer somewhere.

There have been quite a few cases of theft from the place too, CUZ you can go there and snoop in stuff

put up a speaker ( hidden ) at a urinal, and some form of sensor to detect someone there, and then playback the muted sound of giggling girls.

As a Dane i am familiar with most of those, kids here start using them around kindergarten age.

Today the motorcycle gang called Bandidos just got temporally banned by police pending the court case making it permanent, sadly that will probably not mean a incline in the number of annoying as hell loud motorcycles.
They ( the gooberment ) already tried that years ago with a immigrant gang, and really it did not help much, i get frustrated when people dance around the actual working solution or thing " that too radical "

Having contemplated a little.

I seem to use Bat and Ape,,,, for the same insane
Also realized that **** kickers are left out, maybe the list was compiled by a city dweller.

Having contemplated a little.

Also realized that **** kickers are left out, maybe the list was compiled by a city dweller.

I guess it's a bit nuanced. Bat**** and Ape**** can be similar but are not quite the same thing. Confusion can occur if you are not a native speaker of English and this was the reason that I posted the list here on this international forum as a service to the community. :smuggrin:

Yeah, it's not only ****kickers, there could be many, many more on that list, such as ****post, ****storm, ****show, ****faced, shoot the ****, and lose your **** to name a few. :geek:

Let us not forget: You don't know ****, **** for brains, and get your **** together.

The list goes on...

Makes one wonder what English-speaking people have with asterisks and feces... :unsure:

Makes one wonder what English-speaking people have with asterisks and feces... :unsure:
It's not the people but rather the 'profanity filter' build into the site software. It masks certain words with the asterisks to keep from offending the more sensitive eyes and ears. For example if you type in the word c0ckpit without replacing the 'o' with a '0' it gets masked - like this - ****pit.

Last edited:
I think these are nearly all from the USA. In some of them the first part is British, such as Bull***, where Bull is a British form of the French word for Fraud, and Bat*** where Bat comes from the British word Batty, which refers to the unpredictable flight of bats in a roof space. We normally only use the first part..

Confusion can occur if you are not a native speaker of English and this was the reason that I posted the list here on this international forum as a service to the community. :smuggrin:
Confusion can occur if you are not a native speaker of USA English.

Confusion can occur if you are not a native speaker of USA English.

Oh really? You really think confusion doesn't ever occur for people if they are not a native speaker of British English but they only experience confusion if it's American English? Or Canada? or Australia?, or New Zealand ?, or India?, or anywhere else in the English speaking world which consists of at least 100 countries where I can guarantee that not one of them speaks or spells or even interprets the English language quite the way that you do?

Oh my, that's a good one!!

As always Nigel, your constant nation bashing and open disdain for all things USA is appalling, as is your bizarre and misguided conceit regarding alleged British superiority over all other nations and cultures, but in this case it is rather pathetic and sad :( and also quite hilarious. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I swear, you live inside the most insular and distorted bubble of anyone I have ever known.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English-speaking_world#Countries_where_English_is_an_official_language

English is an official language (de facto and de jure) of the following countries and territories.

That confusion is made-up to gatekeep.

Thinking about this one a bit further in terms of nuance, I would say that when your girlfriend is always in the habit of going ballistic crazy psycho killer on you for things you didn't even do like flirt with some other girl you didn't even notice, she's bat****. Ape****, on the other hand is what you do in front of the TV when your favorite team just scored a goal in a big football match. :smuggrin:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back