VIOFO А119V3 FIRMWARE

I use high bitrate, because I can.
I prefer .MP4 because if you need the footage for an accident claim they can more than likely play it with their default player.
I use 5 second boot delay. Allows the car electrics to settle.

Other than that I agree with the link but I can't comment on parking mode because I don't 7se it.

Found something more useful here
What is useful in the 2019 article?
What is in that article that is not here on the forum?
Since then, 2 new models have appeared in the A119 line.
Many firmwares for V3 have been released, in which several resolutions have been added.
WDR has also been replaced with HDR.
This forum has a lot of useful information.

For beginners, this is normal, it is written in simple language and with some explanations,
maybe some things seem too simplified to us, and someone will never understand the structure of the forums
- it's too difficult for them (yes, yes, young people do not want to delve into the intricacies forum,
they seem more comfortable with telegrams and other smartphone chat rooms) although... it is sometimes interesting to look back four years ago ;)

PS: In general, all this is OFFTOP, the topic here is about discussing firmware A119 V3 :nailbiting:

What is useful in the 2019 article?
What is in that article that is not here on the forum?
Since then, 2 new models have appeared in the A119 line.
Many firmwares for V3 have been released, in which several resolutions have been added.
WDR has also been replaced with HDR.
This forum has a lot of useful information.

Well for me, they should have really made a sticky on settings and their explanation. I need to search through gazillion posts and some don't have a explanation of why so as the other forum member posted.

Yes, still using 1.03 on both my V3's

Which settings in particular are you looking for ?

2560x1440 30fps
High bitrate
EV 0
5 seconds startup delay
Which v1.03 release do you use?

Hi! Do you think Viofo will release another update or this was the last one?

I'm ok with the latest firmware, just wondering if any new options will be added by a newer firmware.

I agree, KISS, keep it simple (and) stupid

Wakes up with ignition, records in continuous files, shuts down when ignition turned off

My oldest V3 has now been running about 4 years, since release, with not a single issue.

Using a Nextbase HWK and a 4 year old Samsung Evo Plus bought at the same time.

When Viofo announced the Mini I bought another V3 and I use mine in rotation, with a second identical SDCard so they both stay plugged in

1.03 2019.0924
1.03 2019.0911
Which video is clear and stable

Go for the newer one as the older one had a small but, that I forget what it was now

Then run at native 2560x1440, 30fps, high bitrate

(I think it's 2560x1440, not looked for over a year or so)

Yes, still using 1.03 on both my V3's

Which settings in particular are you looking for ?

2560x1440 30fps
High bitrate
EV 0
5 seconds startup delay
Have you ever used 1.03, 2019, 911

Probably when it first came out but that was 2019 and I've forgotten what the problem was

Almost four years ago, there is a post at Radar Detector & Countermeasure Forum which summaries A119V3 firmware. The post recommends FW v1.03 (2019.09.11). The post also contains all the firmware download links. It looks like that A119V3 allows firmware update to a previous version.

Back