White line on Dome G90 A70

Right, so to follow up on this fiasco,

I went to take the cam off the mount and the circuit board came off with it!

There were supposed to be two screws to secure the board to the mount, but there were NO Screws :D:p:rolleyes: !!

... .

I found an extra screw in my G90 stuck to the speaker.

You should create a reality TV Show based on all the drama you've had with that thing. :)

The "white line" ...

The "white line" ...
It is very strange btw how line like that can pass through quality check.
Not very good for reputation if you think about it, every manufacturer makes bad units but quality control is the last line of...what?

It is very strange btw how line like that can pass through quality check.
Not very good for reputation if you think about it, every manufacturer makes bad units but quality control is the last line of...what?

not sure it had the problem initially, think it developed later

not sure it had the problem initially, think it developed later
Ok, then it's different.
Correct me if i'm wrong, but every camera image is inspected by human eyes in some point?

Ok, then it's different.
Correct me if i'm wrong, but every camera image is inspected by human eyes in some point?

our are, can't say every factory does things the same though

the problem with a lot of cheap cameras (I'm generalising here, not implying this is the case with this camera) is that the QC processes are very poor, or non existent, particularly if it's something that sells on price

done properly there's IQC (incoming QC) where components are tested prior to assembly, QC during assembly at various points, function testing also during assembly, aging test where all the completed products are run from anything from 4 to 8 hours and have a series of tests performed at various intervals, and then random QC on finished goods by an independent QC inspector, I can tell you there are a huge quantity of product that do not get managed in this way

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hogan G90 7
Back