Battery for U3000

Stu_C

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all
I am looking at potentially getting a U3000 F+R Camera, I ideally want it to record all the time so looking into battery packs that can automatically charge up when the car is running anyone recommend which one to get?

Thinkware's batteries integrate the best, particularly giving the dashcam the ability to let you know the remaining battery capacity when you restart your car. You can use the iVolt Xtra. If it's just purely to power your dashcam while parked than most any battery will work to store and transfer electrons. :)

Hi all
I am looking at potentially getting a U3000 F+R Camera, I ideally want it to record all the time so looking into battery packs that can automatically charge up when the car is running anyone recommend which one to get?
I also have a powercore battery, the 6200lfp plus. I have it installed in a compartment in the boot using the supplied Velcro which attaches to the carpet in the boot. The quality of the manufacturing is excellent being an extruded and anodised aluminium case. Can’t fault it! The standard battery is designed and made in the uk, the plus is plugged into the 12v socket in the boot or can be hardwired, it is made in Germany so delivery time is 7 to 10 days due to customs red tape!

Back