Nexus 5 Unboxing

Look like he know the dog, i have seen many a American delivery guy climb onto cars to get out of reach of dogs, some times even little dogs that couldent even bite above the knee.

Look like he know the dog, i have seen many a American delivery guy climb onto cars to get out of reach of dogs, some times even little dogs that couldent even bite above the knee.

She knows him very well, she's just protective of us.

Thats OK. a little noise never hurt anyone, it do become problematic when the teeth are put to use.

My friends 2 dogs are also very loud towards strangers, also towards me though i get a more whimpering welcome.

Vantrue has a few USB-C hardwire kits that are compatible

Some have only 2 LVC settings, others have a visible voltmeter

The one I have has an LED, 4 LVC settings and an adjustable timer

As for the remote, it just has two buttons

One toggles the mic and the other lets you lock the video clip or snap a photo.

View attachment 67266View attachment 67267View attachment 67268View attachment 67269
View attachment 67270
My thinking is, it’s not so much a timer that is required more a delay.
When I got home from work at around 18.30hrs, I pretty much knew the p***heads and kebab littered where not going to be out for a further 5-6 hours, that is when I need the protection for a few hours, not early evening.
So a delay in setting (without having to leave the home) would be much more practical.

Last edited:
Panic stop on the Belt Parkway

Compare same event from BlueSkySea B2W

So my cousin was in the market for a dash cam and after seeing some of my videos, he ordered up an N5

I was on vacation and told him I'd install it in his car before heading home, but the hardwire kit was on back order, so I mounted the cams, ran the rear cam wire and hid the cig port cable as much as I could.

I'll have to walk him through the hardwire kit on facetime whenever that comes in

20231107_164341.jpg20231107_163740.jpg20231107_163742.jpg

Short clip of a BMW and Corvette messing around on the Southern State Parkway

If you are gonna F*** around in cars like that, make sure that no one else is around. But to do it while endangering the lives of others, makes you a complete fkg moron...and this video should be sent to the cops.

I am way past done giving coops footage, i dont want to feel like a complete idiot again.
Maybe when police here have been reinvented, but the ones we have will probably follow the country to the grave.

I am way past done giving coops footage, i dont want to feel like a complete idiot again.
Maybe when police here have been reinvented, but the ones we have will probably follow the country to the grave.
I agree, After the pathetic and cowardly way the cops (Not all) but most... have conducted themselves over the past 4 years, they don't deserve anything, but hopefully these asswipes in the corvette get what they deserve.

So the N5 has been pretty rock solid except for the voice control

It seems to pickup on radio chat and randomly lock files, snap pix and turn the wifi on/off whenever my GPS (waze) says to make a left turn (weird)

This means having to sort through 25+ saved events every week.

I have since turned off voice control and just depend on the remote to lock events.

Apart from that, it's been great :)

I updated FW a few days ago, and changed to conventional front & Rear camera setup, in preparation of putting my mirror back in the car soon.

No need for further testing of cabin cameras, they seem to just work.

Minivan hits Ford van while pulling out of gas station.

Back