Dual channel DVR "SAFEGO" with GPS (Powerucc Panorama X2)

I definitely need to rip out the dashmat in my Passat CC as I'm half wondering if that's giving me as many problems as it's fixing. Your footage looks great!

Panorama X2

Yes, happy. An excellent device for $ 200
Have you open Safego main unit and looked inside ? Does it have an EMI coating on the inner shell ?

I haven't disassembly scheme :(
Its easy to open. 4 srews on top which holds bracket mount and 2 scews on side.
If you could make a photo of inner plastic shell coating to see if its EMI coated or not ( when you get a chance ).

Thank you for your information.
This is a topic about the engines and cars of the brand Yamaha? :confused:
You brought up the Yamaha city car bub so I fail to see where you're going with that.....people in glass houses and all that jazz.

Yamaha also built the v6 engines in the first Taurus SHO models....
they also helped develop a few hot motors for toyota aside from the altezza. in the 80s, they worked on the 3s-ge (naturally aspirated) and 3s-gte (turbo) enignes used in the mr2, celica all-trac and a few other vehicles. back when my first car, an 88 camry, was still new(ish) i always wanted to swap in the mr2 turbo motor, since it was a direct bolt-in. :D sleeper.

more on topic, i was surprised as a kid to learn that suzuki made cars, too - the swift and a few others, plus that failed offroad wannabe, the samurai. my aunt had a swift (badged as geo metro) with the 1.0L 3-cyl and a manual... it got 66 mpg on the highway. yes, sixty-six miles per gallon. something like 700 miles to a tank. god help you if you're in a crash though...

There's not so much difference with the 0806 currently - I'm tempted to go back to 1.01.02 for a bit as that really brightened up the night video like it was on the older Panorama cameras.

Day
disappearing numberplates
solar light
mini0803 contrast - high\SAFEGO(Panorama x2) - bright middle

Last edited:
That looks good - does the bitrate go up to 15Mbps on these for the rear channel as well?

Back