Dual channel DVR "SAFEGO" with GPS (Powerucc Panorama X2)

Sungmoon cares about quality of everything that goes into his products. If people will install custom firmware that's not supported or was not tested properly then who do you think they blame after new bugs or problems will appear?
"Panorama X2" is on sale for a long time. Russian language is not available so far. I did it for myself. I don't distribute the firmware with the Russian language. I did a bad thing?
In firmware 1.01.09 changed only bitrate. Nothing more. Link then removed. Question is closed?
He has been nice to the community and offering help to everyone that has done it through proper channels/permissions.
Once again, I did not steal the product, I bought it officially. My DVR Safego, also a product of his company with the same firmware.
Hi,
It's my product. I just shipped to china sales.
I would like to test this firmware, but me why it was denied here. Said - "my DVR Safego would support only the seller, and will not support its manufacturer". Let's just say it's also for device users from Sony - Volkswagen - Nikon - Apple and etc :confused:
PS sorry for my english

How is the video at 20Mbps?
Not much difference with factory firmware. I think need to explore the the keys of compression\sharpness and etc

AE in firmware 1.01.09 is very bad.
AE only works on a small spot in the center. Does not analyze all the image matrix metering (bottom \ top \ right \ left)
No matrix metering or AE matrix in the form of "small spots"

is wrong.
overexposed sky, missing lighting poles
d85483b0462et.jpg

I don't know what tools you're using for this but that's awesome - are the second images with a different firmware then?

Actually I just noticed you've done the same as me and pushed the camera up in one of those shots!

I've been moaning about exactly that AE for a long time now!

So do you think it's coding or the limits of hardware? You definitely have more courage than many to start messing with software.

Very informative, thanks Sila (Сила).

That's an interesting read - did you get hold of the Zoran SDK then?

I'm wondering how big the region definitions could be as they seem quite large on the A7 (12x8):

http://dc.p-mc.eu/metering.php

Is this one you posted from this camera then?

Does the SDK come with the tools to rebuild the firmware then or have you had to manually code them all? Amazing skills if so :)

Last edited:
Is this one you posted from this camera then?
this is just an example
AE Metering can be matrix and spot (center-weighted)
In the present case - spot (center-weighted) - is incorrectly programmed, considering sensitivity matrix IMX322 and optical parameters lenses
That's an interesting read - did you get hold of the Zoran SDK then?
Does the SDK come with the tools to rebuild the firmware then or have you had to manually code them all?
If only I have been the tools from Zoran I would have done AE a long time ago :)
this is the most important part of the DVR when recording day and night

But firmware from Panorama X2. If on main DCT page said that Panorama X2 is "One of the better dual cameras available today but front camera is too large."
And said "Night: Good". Why I do not see on youtube where night a car numbers??? LOL.

But firmware from Panorama X2. If on main DCT page said that Panorama X2 is "One of the better dual cameras available today but front camera is too large."
And said "Night: Good". Why I do not see on youtube where night a car numbers??? LOL.

firstly YouTube is not the place to do any subjective analysis of video footage as it has been re-encoded

secondly look at the X2, not the China market derivative

But on original Panorama X2 at night videos very bad showing car numbers (lighting) too. I just looking on Safego F2 as low-cost alternative.

But on original Panorama X2 at night videos very bad showing car numbers (lighting) too. I just looking on Safego F2 as low-cost alternative.
аппаратно ничем они не отличаются, я сравнил внутренности и X2 и Safego, там не то что платы внешне, там номера плат одинаковые, схемотехника и все остальное, клепают на одном заводе, корпус только разный. Пока не сделают нормальный замер автоэкспозиции ни X2 ни Safego толком номера не будут показывать под ксеноном. :)
в описании на ютубе есть ссылки на оригиналы видео

Last edited:
secondly look at the X2, not the China market derivative
No differences in the hardware. I can lay out comparatives photos of hardware, if the manufacturer agree.
Outwardly, the Chinese version is less visible.
this is a China market version product, the expectations are different
Ha ha (three times)

Last edited:
Back