Dual channel DVR "SAFEGO" with GPS (Powerucc Panorama X2)

This Firmware 1.01.09 New Year Edition is for Safego
BITRATE 20Mbit
LINK REMOVED - NOT RELEASED TO PUBLIC YET (DashCamMan)
Thanks to everyone who gave me access to the Private Powerucc Forum
Happy New Year! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow thanks, is that a custom modified firmware of 1.01.09? How is the video at 20Mbps?

Happy new year to you too!

guessing there's no cheap ones in that size, I think Sila is looking for what's cheapest, not necessarily what's best

guessing there's no cheap ones in that size, I think Sila is looking for what's cheapest, not necessarily what's best
:) no
because i have professional dslr camera and lens with this filter
It isn't the best, but it works and gets at least 80% of total polarizing effect compared to my smaller premium (Hoya\Marumi) versions. It meters properly (true circular), and is optically just fine.

So at 80% of the result you justify it because of the price?
I have a professional camera and expensive high-quality filters, but this lens DVR, this filter - more than enough.
it is useless to put the engine from Ferrari to Ford

I've got it installed now thanks but my car has been parked as its been a beer drinking day :)

I've got one of those step up rings coming Saturday thank you so I can try out my 52mm Hoya HD as I did have good results with that on every camera I've tried.

Last edited:
I just heard russian ask some 20m firmware, so I give permission.
Christy is just selling for china and some dealer. I think you are not the dealer. Why asked private firmware?
It's not good ways to communicate with my company.

Sungmoon Jang
1 you still didn't make support for russian users on russian language.
2 you still didn't make high bitrate (20-25mbit) for russian users, when they asked about it
I did it instead of you, at least partially.
Russian users are happy, why are you not satisfied??

Fist - I bought "Safego" officially in China.
Second - I downloaded the firmware from the official site http://www.khazon.co.kr
whom you want to burn? www.khazon.co.kr? hmmm...

And you did not answer
Sungmoon Jang
1 you still didn't make support for russian users on russian language.
2 you still didn't make high bitrate (20-25mbit) for russian users, when they asked about it
I did it instead of you, at least partially.
Russian users are happy, why are you not satisfied??

I never give 20M firmware to korea. Why you tell a lie?
I don't lie. I change it.
For Example: You never made firmware with russian menu. It's the truth? Why, I do not understand. Many russian users displeased.
I did a Russian menu. I don't distribute this firmware.
Sorry for the picture quality , my finger in the frame :(

Are you unhappy that users improve firmware doing the work for you?
Your product is good. But he needs to improve. And I don't understand your frustration.:confused:

Last edited:
Sungmoon cares about quality of everything that goes into his products. If people will install custom firmware that's not supported or was not tested properly then who do you think they blame after new bugs or problems will appear? He has been nice to the community and offering help to everyone that has done it through proper channels/permissions. Sungmoon thank you for your support to this community and your products, been using your Panorama S for about a year and I am very pleased with quality and reliability as I am sure many others are too.

Back