Viofo pre-production A119 Video samples (truck)

Yes. I use the latest A119 FW. And do the safely umont the card reader under Windows 7. I used also am OTG card reader and noticed an Android folder created by my S6 running on Android 6.0.1. and had no card problems when use it in A119.

Tried 60 fps, didn't realize it had been 'fixed'.

What are the glittery specks? They don't show up on the other two dash cams I was running at the time.

dakotasc.JPG

Was looking at the footage of this pickup since he was doing 10 mph under the speed limit, in the left lane, while texting. He had the phone in his right hand in front of the center of the dash, but didn't show up on 3 cams. Didn't think it would, but looked. :)

Last edited:
Never mind, they show up in the mobius, also, but not as pronounced.

dakotamobius.JPG

Must be some silica or ground glass in the pavement?

could also be some hot pixels since it's only on the "darker" section of the frame. i still need to do the calibration on my a119 because there were a ton of them when i did a night test on an unlit road...

I think Viofo removed the ENG MODE from the last FW update.

I think Viofo removed the ENG MODE from the last FW update.
can't imagine why they would do that, but i'll have to test it later today. need to look up the process and get it done, since i never had to do it on my git2 (which apparently has a similar process).

Hello. Just to say that out of the blue, my A119 pre-production sample asked me to format or not the card. First I've noticed 20 minutes after I started to drive, so no video recorded during these first 20 minutes. Now being alert on this, I've noticed that the same message appeared every time I started again the car engine.
So, now I joined the club of "all do the same".

Here's a video comparison of the A119 and an Ausdom AD282. (A7 chip)
A119

AD282

A119

a119.JPG

AD282

ad282.JPG

I guess she couldn't handle the heavy traffic in this small city, in a 35 mph speed zone?

:)

Those still shots almost look identical......the cracks in the yellow paint on the road seem to be defined a bit better with the A119. What do you think?

Hard to say?
Look at the difference in the darkness of the shadows around the trees on the left.

The yellow lines almost look like they're blurred a bit on the A282, making the lines look a little less blotchy, or worn.

Back